Possible group event/ISM Raceway 11/20

chas4570

:flagKicking this out to see if any interest.  Next November, the final race of the NASCAR season is in Phoenix instead of Miami-Homestead.  Pretty big deal having the championship race held here.  Anyways, was thinking it might be fun to be there.  We have a 32' travel trailer and I know some of you also have a RV, so maybe we could reserve some sites that would be together and create a home base for the group.  Camping sites go on sale 18FEB20 with prices ranging from $150.00-$275.00 depending on location and size.  I know this sounds early, but not really to plan it all out like maybe getting seating together etc.  One person can reserve multiple camping sites with payment.  I believe this would be the first weekend in November.

Bounce the idea around and post up your thoughts or questions.  I betcha there would be some good eats and libations involved.

Chas:burnout

:flagGot some info today.  Shelly is also looking into having a group display of our cars for the weekend.  That would  be cool and a great way to inform potential members of the group.:burnout

Group pricing as shown in the PDF incorporates a 20%-25% discount off of individual ticket price:thumbs

Super excited to start planning for you all to join us for the NASCAR Championships! We do not officially go on sale until February 18, 2020; but to give a little background here a group at ISM Raceway is anything 20+ tickets. I always advise to include the INfield wristbands ($89.00 per person) as well, so you can be up close and personal to the drivers and cars. Sometimes we give out fun little bonus activities to select groups as well, and these include driving the driver intro trucks at pre-race ceremonies, waiving the green flag for a qualifying day, etc. Attached you will find a seating map with our pricing from 2019. This will give you a ball park price, but I expect to see things rise here anywhere from $10.00 or above.

2019 Fall Group Pricing.pdf