mrhusker

The Lost Corvettes TV Show

mrhusker

Not sure what section this belongs in but I just saw a commercial for a TV show called "The Lost Corvettes". It's a new show it looks like and it starts on 11/09/2019 at 8:30 PM on the FYI channel, which is 119 for dish user. That's what I have and I'm not sure what the channel number is for all the other cable providers so you'll need to look that up yourselves. Hope it turns out to be a good show. Just thought I'd let you all know about it so you can DVR it like I will be doing.

dwdrummer

Thanks for the heads up mark.

Extender32

For cox contour customers, its channel 135.

SixAddict

I think this is a rerun? Just saw this last year, is this the one they build an 83 corvette or what they thought it would have been, and it gets judged by a couple car guys? Including Danny Koker almost car guy.......?..

mrhusker

I don't think so. From what I got it's a show dedicated to rebuilding a complete collection of Corvettes they found a few years ago in New York or someplace like that. Been sitting for a long time.

mrhusker

Thanks for that history lesson. Good read.