C4 Repairs

Deuces88

Hello 

Is have to repair or replace my digital dash, blend door actuator and aftermarket radio. In what order should I do the repairs or doesn’t it matter?

Thanks

Welcome to ACE. I wish I could help, but not to fear I'm sure some more knowledgeable C4 expert will step up and help.

I would think if you can lay the car up for a while I would do all of it while the dash is out, but then again I'm not to experienced with the C4 models.

• Thanks 1

I’m not familiar with replacing the door actuator but I would think doing the dash and radio at the same time might allow you better access for the radio install.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2019 at 3:59 PM, SixAddict said:

Welcome to ACE. I wish I could help, but not to fear I'm sure some more knowledgeable C4 expert will step up and help.

I would think if you can lay the car up for a while I would do all of it while the dash is out, but then again I'm not to experienced with the C4 models.

Thank you!

On 11/2/2019 at 5:40 PM, Eddie44 said:

I’m not familiar with replacing the door actuator but I would think doing the dash and radio at the same time might allow you better access for the radio install.  

Thank you!