Service Location Peoria

Kenthomas4

Hi, found this site on CF. I’m down here for the winter and am looking for a good place to take my 2014 Z51 for an oil change. 

Either a dealer with certified Vette mechanics or a good local shop. 

Thanks 

Ken

I would take your vette to Arrowhead Cadillac on Bell & 83rd Ave. I bought my ZR1 from them 6 yrs ago and have had great service from them, plus they do sell a lot of vettes. I would ask for Bill Large in the Service Department. He is a great guy and he won't jerk you around.

• 3 weeks later...
MidNiteFury01
On 10/14/2019 at 8:41 AM, Extender32 said:

I would take your vette to Arrowhead Cadillac on Bell & 83rd Ave. I bought my ZR1 from them 6 yrs ago and have had great service from them, plus they do sell a lot of vettes. I would ask for Bill Large in the Service Department. He is a great guy and he won't jerk you around.

The folks at Arrowhead do fantastic work, they'll even pick up and deliver your vehicle. Bill Large IS the guy to see. One of the best dealership experiences I ever had. I hadn't taken the Vette to a dealership in over 10 years and was really hesitant to do so. They were saying they sell and service more Corvettes than other dealerships in the Valley. Bill appreciates the call out, Greg. 

• Like 1