Cruzin The Lake 3.21.20

HarleyPat

UPDATE...THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE CONTINUING HEALTH ISSUES. REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE AND I WILL POST DETAILS SHORTLY.

UPDATE...just got off the phone with Kerry at Estrella Mountain Car Club...this event has been postponed until May 9, 2020.  Emails are being sent to all registered for the show.

It’s that time again!  Who’s in? 😎

This is always a fun show!

Who’s Going

HarleyPat

SixAddict

Chameleon

CorvetteEd

Suprone

XxDoubledgexX

Dave64

March 21, 2020
9-3PM STARPOINTE RESIDENTS CLUB 17665 W. ELLIOT ROAD, GOODYEAR, AZ
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 8AM – AWARDS PRESENTATION AT 2PM
ENTERTAINMENT * FOOD TRUCKS * KID’S ACTIVITIES * VENDORS OPEN TO ALL MODEL YEARS - AWARDS IN 25 JUDGED CLASSES
A. 1964-1969 CHEVY MUSCLE CARS
B. 1964-1969 BUICK, PONT., OLDS MUSCLE CARS C. 1964-1969 FORD MUSCLE CARS
D. 1964-1969 MOPAR MUSCLE CARS
E. 1955 CHEVYS
F. 1956 & 1957 CHEVYS
G. 1970 & NEWER TRUCKS ALL MAKES & MODELS H. 1969 & OLDER TRUCKS ALL MAKES & MODELS
I. RESTO-MODS ALL YEARS MAKES & MODELS
J. SPECIAL INTEREST–ALL YEARS, MAKES & MODELS
K. ORIGINAL UNMODIFIED-ALL YEARS, MAKES & MODELS
L. UNDER CONSTRUCTION-ALL YEARS, MAKES & MODELS
N. CORVETTE – (C7) 2014 THRU PRESENT
O. CORVETTE – (C6) 2005 THRU 2013
P. CORVETTE – (C4/C5) 1983 THRU 2004
Q. CORVETTE – (C1-C3) 1953 THRU 1982
R. 2011 & NEWER AMERICA ALL MAKES & MODELS S. 1980-2010 AMERICA ALL MAKES & MODELS
T. 1970’S AMERICAN ALL MAKES & MODELS
U. 1960’S AMERICAN ALL MAKES & MODELS
V. 1950’S AMERICAN ALL MAKES & MODELS
W. PRE-1950’S AMERICAN ALL MAKES & MODELS
X. 1981 & NEWER FOREIGN CARS
Y. 1980 & OLDER FOREIGN CARS M. CUSTOM – HIGH PERFORMANCE-ALL YEARS, MAKES & MODELS
For More Information Visit estrellamountaincarclub.com
Or Call Kerry at 805-704-2559
2020 CruiZ’n to the Lakes Car Show
REGISTRATION FEE:
Registration is open to all model years with trophies in 25 classes. Entry Fee- Early Bird (paid for by 3/15/20) - $25 Day of Show - $30
Estrella Mountain Car Club Foundation is a tax exempt, Non-Profit Organization (501 C-3), your payment is tax deductible as allowed by law.
REGISTER ON-LINE: Go to www.estrellamountaincarclub.com and click on the ‘20 CruiZ’n to the Lakes Car Show” page to find the link to register on line.
REGISTER BY MAIL: Fill out the following form and mail to the address below. PARTICAPANT INFORMATION:
Name: ________________________________ Phone: ______________________ Address: ___________________________________________________________ City: ______________________________ State: ________ Zip: ____________ Email: _____________________________________________________________ T-ShirtSize- M L XL XXL XXXL
VEHICLE INFORMATION:
Year: ________ Make: _________________ Model: _______________________ Class Code (choose from codes on other side of this form) ____________________
I hereby agree, as a condition of participating in the 2020 CruiZ’n to the Lakes Car Show, that I am participating for my own pleasure and will be fully responsible for my car and passengers while at this event. I, therefore, release Estrella Mountain Car Club, Estrella Community and Newland Communities, their representatives, agents and employees from all liability by any act or event that may occur during the holding of this event. I further agree that my car/truck will be operated by a licensed driver and that driver will comply with all applicable provisions of the Arizona State Vehicle Code and that my automobile is fully equipped in accordance with the Vehicle Codes of the licensing state and that I hold valid insurance to operate said vehicle on public roadways. I also certify that this and the information supplied on this registration form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I also give permission to use images of me in photographs and/or videos taken for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to, printed materials such as Brochures, Newsletters, Videos and digital images used on our Website and Social Media Pages, such as Facebook.
Signature: ____________________________________________ Date: ____________________
Please make check payable to: Estrella Mountain Car Club and mail to this address: Estrella Mountain Car Club
P.O. Box 5583
Goodyear, Arizona 85338
Questions??: Please email EstrellaMountainCarClub@gmail.com if you have any questions. OFFICIAL USE: Payment Type ______ Vehicle Number _______

985DCA8D-1A6B-4C8C-A6C4-E834B0FD0106.png

I don't know. . .I gotta think about it. . .

Last time you    :yeah:    made me get up REALLY early,

and I got sunburned,

and their food trucks were overpriced,

and I didn't win the raffle for that really cool basket full of "firearms for women" stuff. . .

:smilelol :smilelol  :smilelol

:bolt:

I'd be up for this again, I thought it was a well laid out show.

Donna, we can always walk to Mickey D's again. I do agree the food trucks were expensive. 

9 hours ago, Chameleon said:

and I got sunburned,

and I didn't win the raffle for that really cool basket full of "firearms for women" stuff. . .

Do you have any cheese with that wine? Geeezzzz!:deadhorse

I’m putting you done as going and promise not to make you get up so early this time. 😎

22 hours ago, Chameleon said:

and I got sunburned,

There was a basket full of firearms for women stuff??????

Maybe I would’ve gotten up earlier had I known. 

It just made me think of an outing - Cruise to the Range

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going until they get that damn interstate fixed....getting home last year was a nightmare. It sure was a pretty cool show though. My favorite part was the kids car show that the parents built, I mean the kids built.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 9:08 AM, Chameleon said:

and I got sunburned,

I’d like to go but I to was upset that Donna got sunburnt ( although she could use the color), and food trucks were a bit pricey and lacked taste and I was more upset that she didn’t win the women’s firearm stuff! But I’ll probably be there!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Chameleon said:

@HarleyPat okay, just to make you happy, I have registered. . .:P

You really do know how to make me smile! 😁

• 2 months later...

Let’s plan on meeting at 7 am in the Safeway parking lot across the street from the event and rolling in at 7:15. 😎. Looking forward to another great show!

37 minutes ago, HarleyPat said:

Let’s plan on meeting at 7 am in the Safeway parking lot across the street from the event and rolling in at 7:15. 😎. Looking forward to another great show!

:thumbs

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 8:36 AM, mrhusker said:

I'm not going until they get that damn interstate fixed....getting home last year was a nightmare. It sure was a pretty cool show though. My favorite part was the kids car show that the parents built, I mean the kids built.

Hey Mark. . .  :howdy   The "damn interstate" is fixed, Loop 202 is smooth sailing coming out way west.  :driving:  Are you participating in this car show? 

I'm doing the all Corvette show on the Sunday after this one but haven't registered for this one. Don't think I can do both so I'm going to pass on this one this year. Sorry...

No worries. I'm doing the same thing, just in reverse :P not participating on Sunday, but I plan to stop by to look.  See you there. :ACE:

Would I be able to park the '64 with you, or would it be segregated to another area?

45 minutes ago, Dave64 said:

Would I be able to park the '64 with you, or would it be segregated to another area?

Not segregated. We meet outside, roll in together, and park together. Hope you can make it!