September 21st Cruise and Lunch

Chameleon

6 hours ago, Corvette Ed said:

Cross my name off the list too. I'm going to be working for at least 2 more Saturdays.

Darn work...hope you can make the next event!

On 8/21/2019 at 3:26 PM, Chameleon said:

The September ACE cruise and lunch will be on Saturday, September 21st.  :driving:

Where are we going? 

BAGDAD – a small mining town at the “end of the road.”

Meet at 9:30 am for a prompt 10:00 am departure.

Cruise meeting/launch point:

Mobil/Dairy Queen travel stop in Wickenburg.

Located on the north side of Wickenburg on the corner of Highway 93 and Vulture Mine Road.

Food, fuel, restrooms available.

Route: Hwy 93 to Hwy 89, up Yarnell Hill, through Peeples Valley and Kirkland to Bagdad.

Lunch Location:

Copper Country Bar & Grill: LINKY

901 North Lindahl Road, Bagdad

Post up here if you’re in!

IN:

Extender32 (2)

CrimsonNCream (2)

German (2)

JohnU (2)

Chameleon (2)

JacksAO

Extender32 (2)

SRT8/Vette (2)

Ed Herrington (2)

Eddie44 (2)

XxDoubledgexX (2)

Chris & Debby (2)

MAYBE:

aenigma (2)

NateNavyBlueC5

How about a west side join up at 8:30 at Lowes (SW Corner of Dysart/McDowell) with an 8:45 departure to Wickenberg.

NateFamilyofFun

I won't be able to make it, I need to stay in town with the wife being close to the due date. Baby's almost here!

7 hours ago, NateNavyBlueC5 said:

I won't be able to make it, I need to stay in town with the wife being close to the due date. Baby's almost here!

CONGRATULATIONS almost!  You have our number, please put us on the text list. I am so happy for you two! 

8 hours ago, NateNavyBlueC5 said:

Hey, bring her along and maybe going over a few Hi-Speed bumps might help move her along. 😄 Congrats!

9 hours ago, NateNavyBlueC5 said:

You will be missed, be sure to let us know when the happy event occurs!  :thumbs

Cindy and David are sadly out for this trip, good friend and family are transferring to Canada and we are hanging out with them before the transfer. Have a great trip everyone!

On 9/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, Extender32 said:

How about a west side join up at 8:30 at Lowes (SW Corner of Dysart/McDowell) with an 8:45 departure to Wickenberg.

See you there! :thumbs

On 9/14/2019 at 10:06 AM, Chameleon said:

Darn work...hope you can make the next event!

Yeah, the guy who was helping me turned in his notice so I had to work the project alone last weekend or it would have been done. Hopefully this Saturday will be the last one.....for this project at least.

Our dilemma is now no longer that we drove 5,000 miles in 10 days, our yard hasn’t been done in 3 weeks. We’re rested finally. Yard guy comes Saturday. I’m trying to move him to Friday. If he comes early, we’ll meet you. Yard looks horrible. 

We miss you guys after a month. 

10 hours ago, aenigma said:

Our dilemma is now no longer that we drove 5,000 miles in 10 days, our yard hasn’t been done in 3 weeks. We’re rested finally. Yard guy comes Saturday. I’m trying to move him to Friday. If he comes early, we’ll meet you. Yard looks horrible. 

In AZ don't you garden with Round Up?

12 hours ago, aenigma said:

You have a yard guy?  Must be nice. . . :P

NateFamilyofFun

Okay, definitely won't make it this time. I will bring her around to an event soon so people can congratulate the newest member to ACE. I have a feeling she will drive a Corvette when she grows up. SEE ATTACHED.

Isabella.jpg

7 hours ago, Chameleon said:

You have a yard guy?  Must be nice. . . :P

Reason why I have a yard guy. 

Me: do you pick up dog poo? 

yard guy: yes

Me: you’re hired. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aenigma said:

Reason why I have a yard guy. 

Me: do you pick up dog poo? 

yard guy: yes

Me: you’re hired. 

:smilelol so, he's really "poo guy" :smilelol

7 hours ago, NateNavyBlueC5 said:

Okay, definitely won't make it this time. I will bring her around to an event soon so people can congratulate the newest member to ACE. I have a feeling she will drive a Corvette when she grows up. SEE ATTACHED.

Isabella.jpg

Nate, she is adorable. :wub  Congrats, and  thanks for sharing!