Burger Run to Brown Bag in Prescott Sun 25 Aug

Extender32

We are Cruising up to Prescott this Sun to Visit the Brown Bag, per the request of an impromptu meet/cruise with a new Member Corvette Ed.

Meet up will be at 9AM at the Lowes located at 13191 W. McDowell Rd, Goodyear (SW Corner Dysart/McDowell Rds). Departure 9:15.

route is as follows: I-10 to 303, 60 to Wickenberg, 93 to 89 thru Congress and Yarnell Hill, then on to Prescott. Brown Bag is Located at 150 Sheldon St.

Chameleon-Donna

Corvette Ed

Nate

Kahuna1-Karl

Eddie44 - Ed & Kim

I'd like to go, but I've committed to something else. I could possibly make it to the depart point to meet Ed in person, since we've kinda known each other for quite some time and would love to see his car.

Is the meeting point someplace obvious in the Lowe's parking lot, like maybe the NE corner or ?

1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

I'd like to go, but I've committed to something else. I could possibly make it to the depart point to meet Ed in person, since we've kinda known each other for quite some time and would love to see his car.

Is the meeting point someplace obvious in the Lowe's parking lot, like maybe the NE corner or ?

I thought about maybe meeting up in the Lady's John inside Lowes, or the east side of the parking lot by the Garden Center.

18 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

I thought about maybe meeting up in the Lady's John inside Lowes, or the east side of the parking lot by the Garden Center.

:lol 

See you by the Garden Center. . .

Is Julie bringing the '78?  

10 hours ago, Chameleon said:

:lol 

See you by the Garden Center. . .

Is Julie bringing the '78?  

Probably not as it is still a little too warm to drive without AC.

11 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Since Donna is going to be in the East side Garden Center parking lot, I won't need to go in the lady's room inside the store to find you. :lol

18 hours ago, HOXXOH said:

That would be great to finally meet you in person. I reached out to SixAddict as he's another I've known for some time now, but he's going to be busy packing for his move next week so he won't be able to make it out.

Unfortunately we will have to miss this one as we are packing for a short move.

Ed hopefully our calendar clears up in the next few weeks so we can meet up some place or some where, enjoy the run and the burger, a lot of good folks are these ACEholes.......:thumbs

Of course it had to rain last night, and what would have been a matter of a few minutes using my California duster to clean my car up has now turned into a need to do a full exterior clean Sunday morning before I make that long drive to Goodyear. :willy

My car has several weeks of dust and I'm not washing mine. I'll do that after we get back as there will be lots of road debris to wash off.

8 hours ago, Z-07 freak said:

I would like to go.  But it may be too far and still too hot for my old '91.

If you don't make this one, maybe the September lunch!!

Just got home from the run, and I have to say I had a blast going up the twisties to Prescott. If you guys could have seen my face you'd have seen one big smile as we hit turn after turn. That's a run I definitely want to make again. It was great meeting all of you, and I'm looking forward to the Vette show up there in October. Thanks to everyone who came out for this impromptu meet up! :cheers

P.S.

The burgers were just as good as advertised. Now I get all the hype! :thumbs

17 minutes ago, Corvette Ed said:

Just got home from the run, and I have to say I had a blast going up the twisties to Prescott. If you guys could have seen my face you'd have seen one big smile as we hit turn after turn. That's a run I definitely want to make again. It was great meeting all of you, and I'm looking forward to the Vette show up there in October. Thanks to everyone who came out for this impromptu meet up! :cheers

P.S.

The burgers were just as good as advertised. Now I get all the hype! :thumbs

Glad you enjoyed the drive and the burg. Julie and me make the drive up about every 6 weeks or so; however, it's often very short notice and don't always start a burger run thread. If you ever feel the need to make a burg run; start your own thread and see what happens.

Saw you guys on the run! Had no idea you were going so I was really surprised. I was out testing my car, just got tuned yesterday. It was fun to tag along for a minute. I took the skull valley road up which was awesome and the twisties back to Yarnell. Nice seeing a big group of vettes cruising through Yarnell. 

17 minutes ago, Jim S said:

Saw you guys on the run! Had no idea you were going so I was really surprised. I was out testing my car, just got tuned yesterday. It was fun to tag along for a minute. I took the skull valley road up which was awesome and the twisties back to Yarnell. Nice seeing a big group of vettes cruising through Yarnell. 

Were you in the yellow C5?