Sign in to follow this  
az57chevy

Scuderia Southwest AKA Scottsdale Cars and Coffee

az57chevy

looks like the group is starting up the "Motorsports Gathering" (AKA Cars and Coffee) at the Mayo and Scottsdale Road shopping center on September 7th (Every first Saturday of the month) BUT will charge $10 to display your car if you aren't a member.  Details to follow?

SixAddict

Wow that's a first. 

Then so is taking a few months off during the summer.....

It will be interesting to see if the $10 fee to show will decrease the size of this event.

I didn't realize they even had a membership?...? 

TheCMSH

Its the Ferrari group in town. What a douche move. Too many other people playing in the sandbox keeping them from getting all the attention

This will be a dead event soon 

1991 ZR1

The Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering returns on September 7th.
In conjunction with the newly announced membership program, $137 annual,  Membership is not guaranteed and is subject to approvalScuderia Southwest is announcing the return of the Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering.
The new event is transitioning to a members only event for car entry, but is still free and open to spectators.  
The event will be restricted to exotics, rare high performance, and collector cars.
Entry for members with a qualifying car is included in their annual membership.  As space permits, non-members with a qualifying car will be allowed with pre-registration and a $10  entry fee.  Registration info will be posted and cash will not be accepted at the entrance.

TheCMSH

Douche move X 137.  :lol

I'm guessing my ghetto, poor farm kid C5 probably wouldn't be considered elite enough 

Chameleon

Elitist Snottsdale snobs. Ugh.

az57chevy
6 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Douche move X 137.  :lol

I'm guessing my ghetto, poor farm kid C5 probably wouldn't be considered elite enough 

But you could park in the spectator lot!

JohnU

No big deal.  Common stuff parks off on the west as usual, walk thru and “kick the tires”  then go visit the exotics.  The Childrens Hospital gets the fees from the exotics.  The kids win!

• Like 1