First Corvette

AZC5

Hello everyone,

I just got my first Corvette. It is a manual 1999 C5. I have already started buying stuff for it, new wheels and upgraded suspension. I love it and can't wait to get it out on the road more.

IMG_20190806_173849.jpg

IMG_20190806_173925.jpg

Nice, sharp car, like the wheels.  No doubt you will have questions, post up, we're all happy to help and offer advice; most of us have been through it  :thumbs

• Thanks 1

Welcome to   :ACE:

Congrats on your first Vette!

Check out the events section for upcoming things to do - got a cruise to Flagstaff coming up on August 17th. . .

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Nice, sharp car, like the wheels.  No doubt you will have questions, post up, we're all happy to help and offer advice; most of us have been through it  :thumbs

Thank you! I had some older style chrome wheels that were my taste although they grew on me. I definitely will post some questions and can't wait to get the car to how I envision it right now. Plan to get long tubes and x pipe done with a tune. It already has axel back and some intake that I have no clue which brand is. 

I don't think I'm going to go all out performance wise on it because it's a 20 year old car. First performance oriented car I have owned so that is exciting. 

7 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Welcome to   :ACE:

Congrats on your first Vette!

Check out the events section for upcoming things to do - got a cruise to Flagstaff coming up on August 17th. . .

Thank you for the info. I will for sure try to see if I can do that and meet up some of the people from here locally. 

Welcome and congrats on your C5, yes sharp wheels. Good luck with the mods.:thumbs

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theChad said:

Welcome to :ACE: from Peoria!!

I'm in North Glendale! Maybe I'll see you around.

1 hour ago, SixAddict said:

Welcome and congrats on your C5, yes sharp wheels. Good luck with the mods.:thumbs

Thank you!

Welcome & Congrats on the C5 purchase. Good looking car. I'm out on the FAR east side, so good luck with all those westies out there.