HHHMMMM!!!

Grape Ape

Figured it was about time for a new look. My old tires were getting up there in age. I think they were like 9 years old or close to it. Plenty of tread left but didn't want to chance it anymore. Went 18X8.5 with 275/35R18's on the front and 19X10 with 305/30R19's on the rear. Haven't driven it much at all because I had other things going on so I hope to get it out some this next weekend. I also found out that the aftermarket (non Schrader brand) TPMS sensors I bought don't program with the magnet. So I'll need to figure that out also. If I can't get them activated I'll have to see if anyone can get them done for me.

We shall see, we shall see...I do need to drive it more though that’s for sure.

• Like 1

Sweeeeeeet 

i know that burnouts are a are a good way to wear out tires. 

Well I'm totally commited to the new setup now. A really nice gentleman from north Phoenix bought my old stuff. I actually thought about wearing out my old rears but there was just soooo much tread left it would have needed a full tank of gas. I did do a couple burnouts down the neighborhood street in front of my house though just because I could...

Forgot the picture...

Screenshot_20190808-091737_Video_Player.thumb.jpg.44245a53df0375fcf5145529e1e61f05.jpg

You’d be surprised at how little gas it takes to burn thru a set ...  just saying. :eek  

On 8/12/2019 at 7:04 AM, P51tj said:

Oh and by the way, nice carpet runners you have there....Ahhemmmm!

I'm going to return them when I'm done with them....jeezzz...😆

On 8/12/2019 at 6:47 PM, Desertdawg said:

You’d be surprised at how little gas it takes to burn thru a set ...  just saying. :eek  

But gas ain't cheap. The guy that bought them was pretty happy with the tread I left for him.