C8 Tour Dates - Midway Chevrolet on August 24th. . .

1 Sik GS

DONUTS, Homer Simpson loves donuts.YUM.Don’t know if I’ll have room for lunch after eating donuts. They are the absolute best in the valley.

37 minutes ago, az57chevy said:

Just an FYI  Van's was postponed until August 27th!

I thought it was always aug 27. 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, suprone said:

Marcelo already set up a meet at 10:00 @ Lamar’s Donuts. I’m opening up!

see you there.

See you there! :eat:

4 hours ago, aenigma said:

I thought it was always aug 27. 

No it was posted originally for today the 22nd and Van's said they sent out a note late yesterday with the update

Go Figure!

17 minutes ago, az57chevy said:

No it was posted originally for today the 22nd and Van's said they sent out a note late yesterday with the update

Go Figure!

Thats weird because a bunch of people have been posting the 27th since at least Monday on Facebook. 

4218B82E-3FDB-44D0-BC4E-387508462BB7.png

I like it. I like the squircle too.

I posted this in enigma's thread too.

626018093_MidwayChevroletC8-08-24-2019.thumb.jpg.3e0e4e4602c4cf5fb0232822ab750bba.jpg

I am underwhelmed.  Good thing they had the Targa top out or I’d have to cut 2 inches off the top of my head.  Also, lots of fingerprints on the door latches as you had to grab the molding in order to open the door.  Although they say it is approximately the same cabin space as the C7, I think the C7 is a little roomier.  It will be interesting to see if it has any heating issues in our desert. ( Air intake and heat exchangers next to each other. )

1 hour ago, 1jester said:

I am underwhelmed.  Good thing they had the Targa top out or I’d have to cut 2 inches off the top of my head.  Also, lots of fingerprints on the door latches as you had to grab the molding in order to open the door.  Although they say it is approximately the same cabin space as the C7, I think the C7 is a little roomier.  It will be interesting to see if it has any heating issues in our desert. ( Air intake and heat exchangers next to each other. )

Also, the amount of people, the car color, the worn seats, the lack of engine noise...

Until I can see it in a color I like and get to take it around the block, I’m not interested. 

I also went to see a Supra yesterday. They had it roped off like it was a famous painting. You can buy it but can’t get near it, cant open the doors, can’t see the inside, can’t touch it until you own it. 

Both car choices yesterday were 🙄

I agree. When talking to the representative, he said the seat could’ve gone lower but the motors were broken already. I am not fond of the color either.

7 hours ago, 1jester said:

I agree. When talking to the representative, he said the seat could’ve gone lower but the motors were broken already. I am not fond of the color either.

Broken? It goes lower? Maybe I will be able to fit in one after all. I need another inch clearance!

Not surprising since these cars have been seen and the seats readjusted thousands of times. Same cars that they had at the reveal I believe. Most people don’t treat these cars the way we do. Same car will probably be at Van on Tuesday.