I Need A Good A/C Shop On The Westside For The ‘64

Dave64

Took the ‘64 for a romp up to Baghdad and back on Thursday. I noticed that above 75, the a/c temp went up. At idle or at low speed, it blew nice & cold, though.  I’ve read this may be due to low freon. I want to take her to a place where I (or anyone here) would feel safe having someone working on her.  The ride was great.  First time I’ve had her out on windy-twisties. She reminded me that we’re both a bit old for sharp curves at speed, though we had no issues. She ran 180 deg all day with the a/c running - even while cruising at 90 - 95 on the 10. I love the Tremic, as it keeps revs very civil - 2,100 rpm @ 75 and about 2,400 rpm @ 90 mph.

So, does anyone recommend a good shop out here in Litchfield Park/Avondale area?

I don't know of any shops on this side of town; however, I would suggest Vintage Iron in Scottsdale.

MidNiteFury01

I take my C5 to McFall tire on Van Buren, just west of Dysart, for A/C needs, tire swaps, etc. They have a good rap and have never done me wrong. They have an appreciation for old iron too. I've seen many there getting serviced.