WEEKLY Tuesday Geezer Lunch at Coco's

Eddie44

Extender32
4 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

I'm not sure you can get pictures from a Kodak instamatic to post on electronic forums.  I could be wrong..... :hide:

You can if you scan it to your computer.

22 hours ago, Extender32 said:

You can if you scan it to your computer.

I usually just take a digital photo of the photo rather than scan it. The part that slows the whole process down, is waiting to finish the rest of the roll of film before developing it into individual pictures. I'm only on photo #3 of 24 and #1 was taken in 2008, so it'll be awhile. :hehehe:

2 hours ago, HOXXOH said:

I usually just take a digital photo of the photo rather than scan it. The part that slows the whole process down, is waiting to finish the rest of the roll of film before developing it into individual pictures. I'm only on photo #3 of 24 and #1 was taken in 2008, so it'll be awhile. :hehehe:

Ah, come-on..... Take a few photo's for your lug nuts and exhaust tips!

• 2 months later...

Coco's is temporarily closed, due to a hazardous material spill.

The 1 PM Tuesday Geezer lunch will be at Denny's 

8131 W Bell Rd
Peoria, AZ 85382
until further notice.
Check back here weekly to see any possible changes.

1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

So.......so many.......jokes in my head.....must......must repress......

1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

The 1 PM Tuesday Geezer lunch will be at Denny's 

8131 W Bell Rd
Peoria, AZ 85382
until further notice.
Check back here weekly to see any possible changes.

Got your message and will see you at Denny’s

3 hours ago, JohnU said:

No pictures of the lunch group?????

You are the official Geezer photographer, so post 'em up when you get 'em.:thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

The long running Tuesday "Geezer" lunch will switch back to Coco's restaurant & bakery, 9801 W. Bell Rd, Sun City, AZ as of next Tuesday, Sept 1st, 2020. Whatever the problem was, has been corrected.

Also, for those who may be interested, there is a small outdoor chat gathering in the parking lot at 83rd Av/Lake Pleasant Pkwy near Ramiro's Mexican Restaurant on Saturday nights. We meet about 6:30 (6:00 when it gets cooler) and then head to Coco's for coffee & dessert about 7:30. It's kind of a laid back impromptu early evening car show/BS session for any brand or group. Everyone is welcome to join in.

20 hours ago, HOXXOH said:

The long running Tuesday "Geezer" lunch will switch back to Coco's restaurant & bakery, 9801 W. Bell Rd, Sun City, AZ as of next Tuesday, Sept 1st, 2020. Whatever the problem was, has been corrected.

I'm working on getting the event calendar updated and fixed. Since the upgrade last week, there's duplicate events and stuff on the calendar that shouldn't be because it's already ended. There's an event on 9/4 that ended in 2008. :confused The board software people are looking into this.  Once they fix it all, I should be able to clean up the events and update the location on this one.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Just a reminder that this lunch is still an active weekly event.  All ACEholes are welcome and you don't need to be a "geezer" to attend...:ACE:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm planning on hitting Coco's tomorrow!  Take a shower & comb your hair.  Pictures will be taken!!!

7 hours ago, Chameleon said:

What?  No pictures of all the cars????  :toetap

The others must have Ubered in!

IMG_8375.jpg

2 hours ago, JohnU said:

The others must have Ubered in!

IMG_8375.jpg

I just busted a gut 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 8 months later...
7 hours ago, roneva said:

What is that down the front center of his shirt????  I thought those things went out in retirement!

I was challenged to wear it, so I dug one out of the back end of the closet.  Had to wipe 12 years of dust off the tie and the dress shirt too.  :lol

• 3 months later...