Eddie44

53 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

We had a visitor at the lunch today. . . :smilelol

mustang_at_the_geezer_lunch.thumb.jpg.851ea7b4db88fd6ecea17fe0e50a8678.jpg

Is that the 2+2 version?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, RubyRed said:

Is this still an active lunch meeting?  I'm  new to the area and a Vette Geezer.

Absolutely!  Every Tuesday, just like clockwork!

Look for the Vettes parked out back.  In the front door, walk straight ahead past the cashier, you can't miss us.

Come on out!  :ACE:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Come out August 2nd to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Corvette infusion into the Geezer lunch.

It originally started as a Mopar group until one guy traded his "300" for a Vette and invited other Vette owners. It then slowly morphed into a Corvette lunch as most Mopar guys drifted away.

One of the early requirements was wearing an analog watch. Although no longer needed, if you have one, wear it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

One of the early requirements was wearing an analog watch. Although no longer needed, if you have one, wear it tomorrow.

I will definitely be there tomorrow! Now I just need to decide which of several analog watches I should wear. :smilelol

4 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Today's lunch was well-attended with FOUR of the original "Geezers" attending.  See pics here:  

Actually there were FIVE. Although I don't know the historical order of Joe, Howard, or John, the next two were myself and Richard.

19 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

Actually there were FIVE. Although I don't know the historical order of Joe, Howard, or John, the next two were myself and Richard.

My apologies to Richard.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, nort99 said:

does this still happen at 12:30?  Just went by and seen a Corvette parked there?

Still happening every week.  Official start time is 1:00 pm, most folks arrive around 12:30-12:45.

If the car you saw was a yellow C6 GS, it belongs to the cook!  :smilelol

1 hour ago, Matt G said:

Is everyone welcome or is there a minimum age? Im 51

C'mon out. I'm the youngest of the bunch at 59.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt G said:

Is everyone welcome or is there a minimum age? Im 51

Come on out! :ACE:

No minimum age, if you're the youngest, then you're a "geezer in training."  :smilelol  Everyone at this lunch is young at heart. :)

Hope to see you there today!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lacie and I, are going to join you all today with a guest. Hopefully we can get them signed up with the group too! A fellow Z06 owner! Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9R8FUL said:

Lacie and I, are going to join you all today with a guest. Hopefully we can get them signed up with the group too! A fellow Z06 owner! Looking forward to it. 

Looking forward to meeting you. Most of us arrive between 12:15-12:30.

• Thanks 1

Looks like you had the ZR1 from last Sunday, if so we meet briefly but excited to get to know everyone a bit more here today as well. :) thanks again everyone for putting these gathering together its a really cool thing for sure! (Photo from last Sunday)

4E59933F-AE51-4021-BEC9-ABCD3D6324D1.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

Looking forward to meeting you. Most of us arrive between 12:15-12:30.

Haha learning how to use this page haha now I see how to respond to your comment, it ended up as a new post below here I think but yeah working out the kinks. :) 

7 hours ago, 9R8FUL said:

Looks like you had the ZR1 from last Sunday, if so we meet briefly but excited to get to know everyone a bit more here today as well. :) thanks again everyone for putting these gathering together its a really cool thing for sure! (Photo from last Sunday)

4E59933F-AE51-4021-BEC9-ABCD3D6324D1.jpeg

Yep, that's me. Thanks for coming out to the lunch today.

• 2 months later...