WEEKLY Tuesday Geezer Lunch at Coco's

Eddie44

Meet at Coco's, 9801 West Bell Road.

We start gathering at 12:30 with lunch at 1:00. 

(JB’s where the Geezer Lunch used to meet has closed). 

Hope to see some new faces.  We have tried to solve the world’s problems without success so we could use some fresh input. 😊

JLs Mistress
8 hours ago, Eddie44 said:

JB’s where the Geezer Lunch has been meeting is closed. We will be meeting at Coco’s which is located approx 500 ft east on the same side of Bell Rd.  We start gathering at 12:30 with lunch at 1:00. 

Hope me to see some new faces. We’ve been meeting at JB’s for months. We have tried to solve the world’s problems without success so we could use some fresh input. 😊

Not sure I would use the words fresh and Geezer in the same sentence...😂

JLs Mistress

called JBs just now  they said this is there last day and will close at 2......

JLs Mistress
1 hour ago, JLs Mistress said:

called JBs just now  they said this is there last day and will close at 2......

The Geezer lunch is on the move again.. It started at the  THE PLACE on Bell rd In 2010 then moved to the BLACK BEAR then JBs now Cocos ????

• 2 months later...

Geezers spotted at Coco's today! 

The Corvettes were clean and the language clean.... my wife's presence probably helped!  😉

Surprised when I saw the offical ACE waitress, Cathy from JB's, also works at Coco's... just like old times!

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

FYI - according to some insurance companies, if you have a backing accident in a parking lot, the person backing out of the parking space is automatically at fault regardless of the circumstances. 

(you don't want to hear the rant that supports how I know this little factoid). . .:cuss

Just one more reason to back in when you park. . .:thumbs

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What time is lunch usually over? Thinking about going over to Shooters World after.

I usually leave around 2:30 so I can run in the HOV lanes across the top of the 101 by the 3:00 cutoff for solo drivers.

Was planning on it today but Susie woke up and is not doing well so maybe next time. 🙁

15 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

What time is lunch usually over? Thinking about going over to Shooters World after.

About and hour and a half after I arrive. Only the tough ones can put up with me longer. :lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kim will be coming with me Tuesday if any other ladies would like to attend.  

• 2 months later...

The impending rain did not scare these ACE members from attending the Tuesday Geezer Lunch at Coco's. Plenty of lies were told and no one knew the truth!  Only one "yeller" car was there!

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5452.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

I was planning to attend today, but bronchitis had other plans. :( Kept my germs isolated  here at home. Hope to be well and representing "yeller" next week!

38 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

I was planning to attend today, but bronchitis had other plans. :( Kept my germs isolated  here at home. Hope to be well and representing "yeller" next week!

Get well.  I had that a few weeks ago. a week of pill popping and nasal rinses (daily anyway with asthma) and I was out washing cars with new found vigor!