Sign in to follow this  
Wade Aunger

Scottsdale TV and Photo Shoot car required please?

Wade Aunger

Hi everyone! I am from Melbourne Australia and travelling through Arizona as part of a road trip with my father from LA to Knoxville Iowa and return for a social media TV show we are shooting called "the road to Knoxville".

Each day we are shooting content for an estimated audience of 200-300,000 viewers across the various FB and youtube pages we are promoting the show through.

On Monday, July 29 we are shooting an interview with two dirt auto racing legends in Phoenix and then heading to Scottsdale in the afternoon before driving down to Tuscon that night.

I have a beautiful friend in Scottsdale that I am photographing as part of the show and would love to have a fantastic car to profile on the show and use for her to model with.

It's nothing in bad taste (our show is for a wide range of audiences) and we'd love to profile the car a bit too and maybe speak to the owner on the show.

I'd love to talk to anyone in the Scottsdale area who might want to be part of this?
I'm thinking the traditional highway / desert style theme but open to ideas for sure.

This would be time critical - MONDAY, JULY 29 - probably around 5pm or so.

I promise it wouldn't be something that takes up too much of your time and we'd give the owner the images and the video we shoot as a thank you.

Hope to hear from you!

My email address is wadeaunger@gmail.com 

If you're interested please drop me a line and an image or two of your car. I'm definitely thinking classic rather than current day.

Thank you everyone,

Wade Aunger 

Mildura, Victoria

Australia