Escape the Heat Cruise & Lunch Saturday, August 17th

Chameleon

1 hour ago, 1 Sik GS said:

Unfortunately have to withdrawal from this run, lost my Father yesterday and will be back in Upstate New York for a while.  

:angelsad Condolences on your loss.

If I show up at the meet place by8 am it means I got my ass out of bed in time. If I’m not there, it means just the opposite! 😎

13 minutes ago, HarleyPat said:

If I show up at the meet place by8 am it means I got my ass out of bed in time. If I’m not there, it means just the opposite! 😎

You can do it!!!  :thumbs

1 hour ago, HarleyPat said:

Is this the same HarleyPat that was making us get up at 5AM for the Crusin the Lake car show???

I believe you asked me if you should call me to get up, I could return the favor and give you a call....:smilelol:ACE:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SixAddict said:

Is this the same HarleyPat that was making us get up at 5AM for the Crusin the Lake car show???

I believe you asked me if you should call me to get up, I could return the favor and give you a call....:smilelol:ACE:

I guess I deserved that! 😎. I’ll do my best to be there. 

Guess I'm lucky I get to sleep in tomorrow,     Cleaned and full tank,  Ready to go.    And we are not coming back until Tuesday :highfive:

IMG_0260.JPG

• Like 1

Shakti Vette
38 minutes ago, HarleyPat said:

I guess I deserved that! 😎. I’ll do my best to be there. 

Call his ASS and get him up..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vette R & D said:

Guess I'm lucky I get to sleep in tomorrow,     Cleaned and full tank,  Ready to go.    And we are not coming back until Tuesday :highfive:

IMG_0260.JPG

My loaner is clean and ready to go too. 

Go in the trash. 

F31AF33D-4A88-4292-9A16-7C41B94A7E7B.jpeg

NateFamilyofFun
8 hours ago, aenigma said:

My loaner is clean and ready to go too. 

Go in the trash. 

F31AF33D-4A88-4292-9A16-7C41B94A7E7B.jpeg

If it was an SS that might fly?

1 hour ago, NateNavyBlueC5 said:

If it was an SS that might fly?

Yeah. 1.5 liters of pure turbo here. 🙄

Things to install in Lonnies Vette next time he drives: 

A couple more oh sh** bars. 

A racing harness seatbelt for passenger side so when we careen off the side, I’ll stay in my seat. 

An airline bag. You know which one I’m talking about. 

My own fake brake pedal so I can feel like I’m contributing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aenigma said:

A racing harness seatbelt for passenger side so when we careen off the side, I’ll stay in my seat. 

:smilelol

Shakti Vette
4 hours ago, aenigma said:

That is some funny SHIT....💩💩💩💩💩

1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

Thanks to everyone who participated to make this a great event!  :ACE:

Sorry we missed this but Julie and me cruised 900 mi yesterday to get home. We're pooped!

8 hours ago, aenigma said:

That is some funny stuff, but Michele says it's so true, she can relate to your list........

We came home the way we all went up and it was SOOOOO much better than 17...... took the short cut through Fountain Hills,

we almost ran out of gas I can't believe I used a full tank, when we stop to fill up car took 16 gallons.

It was great seeing everyone and lunch was terrific as usual. Thanks for putting this together Donna :ACE:

So glad I woke up in time to make this run! Great seeing everyone! I think I pushed my car harder than I ever have before....and it felt good! 😀. Thanks Donna for putting together another awesome event!:Score-101010:

NateFamilyofFun
1 hour ago, SixAddict said:

That is some funny stuff, but Michele says it's so true, she can relate to your list........

We came home the way we all went up and it was SOOOOO much better than 17...... took the short cut through Fountain Hills,

we almost ran out of gas I can't believe I used a full tank, when we stop to fill up car took 16 gallons.

It was great seeing everyone and lunch was terrific as usual. Thanks for putting this together Donna :ACE:

We had to stop for gas to at anthem, got the reserve fuel notification on the dash!

2 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Nate and I had a fun ride back caravaning. He’s heavy on the pedal and loves the turns. Excellent drive - I even tried to scare lonnie back. Didn’t work. 

• Like 1