**SOLD** FOR SALE- '05 Z51 Coupe, 6-speed

JayinAZ

Selling my '05 Z51 Corvette coupe, M6, LeMans Blue, black interior, 1SB package which included memory seats, Navi, heated seats, HUD. Transparent roof also and tint. Car has 45,125 miles. It runs, drives, and looks fantastic. No accidents, never smoked in. New brakes/rotors a few months ago. Tires have about 75% left. Interior is in fabulous condition and is very clean- no wear on the seats or carpet. The paint shines and I get thumbs ups all the time. I've had the car almost 5 years and it was stock when I bought it from a local dealership. Shortly after purchase I added OBX stainless headers with cats, VaraRam air intake, Loudmouth II exhaust, and a dyno tune. I have never raced or tracked the car but I know it has a ton of power and sounds very aggressive. It dyno'd at 366 rwhp and 362 rwtq after the mods were professionally installed. I rarely drive the car and have put under 3k miles per year on it since I bought it. I do have some of the maintenance records from the previous owner. The car is very reliable and it has been trouble free. I have only replaced the battery and brakes/rotors. The car is paid off and in my name and I have the title ready to go. I'm located in Goodyear.  Side note- I met several really nice members at the car show in Estrella out here last month.  There are 2 not perfect items on the car- full disclosure. The transparent roof panel has a little bit of crazing on the driver's side but it's not bad and the passenger side sun visor mirror is loose. The sunvisor itself is fine, it's just the mirror cover part that flips up that's not staying in place. I just put 2 blue rubber bands around it that match the car color and have forgotten about it for a long time. Any questions, ask away.  I just got a 2015 C7 8A so it's time for the M6 C6 to go. I think $19,000 is a good starting point.  Thanks all, Jay

IMG_5219.JPG

IMG_5215.JPG

IMG_5214.JPG

IMG_5216.JPG

IMG_5217.JPG

IMG_5218.JPG