Vettes for Vets

Guest LikeNu2

Guest LikeNu2

HI Gang, Sorry about the delay in the updating the event but many things have been in the works. Well the Air Force is out so Vettes and Jets is all but dead. Despite numerious and repeated calls to the Luke Air Force base commendar he just never replied to any of the calls. So a decision had to be made, cancel the event all together or go to another branch of the military. Which is exactly what we have done. The Army National Guard is all prepared to jump on the event. To date we have a location, the 52nd St Armory (52nd St. and McDowell). There will be on-site registration allowed as well as raffle tickets to be sold (for a 50/50), there will be venders on hand (any venders out there that would like to participate please contact me directly at z06corvette@qwest.net). Talking with the base generals office we may even be able to get a fly over of 4 helecipotrs to do the missing man formation at 12 noon. The date remains the same, Sunday May 29th. Sign in at 8AM. Venders to be at the show between 8 and 10AM.

Remember this is not a judged show, strictly a wash and shine display event. The entry fee will be set to a $25 donation. I will have the name of whom the checks should be made out to shortly.

If any additional information is needed or you would like to help out in the event (time is really short on this one) you can contact me at zo6corvette@qwest.net.

Come out and pay your respects to all those that have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep our way of life free and to thank those that are doing so each and every day.

Joe Bria