AHA-I Knew I wasn’t crazy. Class action suit involving C7 transmissions

aenigma

This is exactly my issue and the reason why I’ve been taking my car in and out of the shop. GM knew of this issue all along! 

They’ve tried to tell me over and over it’s in my head, nothings wrong. It’ll be interesting to see what comes out of this. 

My new transmission is having the same issues as the one that was replaced. Now I know why. Same product. 

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/04/25/gm-transmission-class-action-lawsuit/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016

No one on this forum doubted you.   😀.    Only the service lane "experts" who raise doubt when a lady comes in without her husband!!!   :yeah:

13 minutes ago, JohnU said:

No one on this forum doubted you.   😀.    Only the service lane "experts" who raise doubt when a lady comes in without her husband!!!   :yeah:

Yep. And it’s so annoying. 

Ya know I was crushing the corvette forum about C7 issues and I can't believe the amount of transmissions with the shudder problem. The forum has actually created a spread sheet to allow owners to submit there tranny issues. I think between bent or cracked stock wheels and the A8 transmission I'll either get a stick or keep my ol'  C6....

Never doubted your sanity Mo, we corvette owners know when something isn't right with our ride. Now go get em. Sounds like GM knew this all along and yes they should pay. Kinda like the gas tank issue the C6's had and it took forever for them to do something about it.

Good luck.

Proves you weren’t crazy on this issue. Jury’s still out on your general sanity...lol!

My C7 with the A6 (2014 only) has been flawless for 40,000 miles so far.   Would an A6 fit in place of an A8????  Computer interface would be the nightware.

John, yes the A6's have been bullet proof, I looked at some nice 2014's because they have the A6. This is probly the only auto I would get, that limits me to 2014's only. Just kicking tires right now........lol.