Airaid Customer Service

HarleyPat

Just wanted to say a couple words about Airaid customer service. About a year ago I had CPR install an Airaid CAI on my car. Last week while cleaning the engine, I noticed The two screws that hold the MAS in had fallen out. I contacted Airaid with every intention of buying a pair of replacement screws. They not only sent me the screws for the MAS but also all the install hardware for the CAI! How much did they charge? Zero, zilch, nada! Not even UPS shipping! Now that’s customer service!

1E1EDA0C-7FFE-4B7B-80F6-E0CD6E93B184.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice! Glad to hear there is still some great customer service out there.

Thanks Pat, that's good to know as I also run the Airaid CAI. Funny you mentioned those screws coming out as mine did also not to long after installation. Luckily found screws and used loctite, no issues since. 

joe@cpr.com

man airaid has had that happen a lot lately. we have started putting blue loctite on them as i've noticed 2 i personally did come in for that and I know i didn't leave them loose lol. Airaid is awesome to work with though! 

50 minutes ago, joe@cpr.com said:

man airaid has had that happen a lot lately. we have started putting blue loctite on them as i've noticed 2 i personally did come in for that and I know i didn't leave them loose lol. Airaid is awesome to work with though! 

Intend to do the same. Loctite it is! 

Azmotorhead

Just some background K&N bought Airaid a couple of years ago. Moved their operation from Phx to Ca.