So I went just south of Vegas

PhatVette

That looked really fun, especially since it was on land. What speed did you get to? 

James!  :howdy  Miss your face!  That looks like awesome fun.  Glad to see you are still busy pushing the envelope!  :thumbs

It was surreal. Wide open area, so flat. At the beginning, it was easy sailing(even with good winds), getting familiar with controls; its weird with non-motorized propulsion(ironic of me saying that with my everyday propulsion). It evolved into the quest for speed. And then a nice side effect of riding the wind to get the 3rd wheel off the ground(on purpose), kinda like "heeling" a sailboat. Monique, best estimate...20-40mph (didn't have any onboard tech to help). Being that low to the ground adds to the sensation. Tim, I could do that all day; we were out there for only 2.5 hours....DID NOT feel like 2+ hours.(that video uncut was 6 minutes, I thought we were out there for what felt like 2 minutes) It was perfect, not hot/not cold, good winds, whole place to ourselves.

That low to the ground and pretty much no protection going that fast had to be so fun!