2019 Prescott Vette Sette Car Show

HarleyPat

If you plan to attend and would like to enter/park in the show as a group on Saturday morning, meet up in time to depart as a group at 8:15. 

MEET POINT: Parking lot of Mile High Middle School.  West Carleton Avenue ends in this parking lot, which is located 1/2 block west of the intersection of West Carleton Avenue and South Montezuma Street.

Hope this linky works. . .  

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.5398868,-112.4700054,537m/data=!3m1!1e3

Just received the info on this years all Corvette car show in Prescott.

Hey All,

This Fall, there have been some significant changes in the annual Prescott Vette Sette All Corvette Show. We have created a new informative website that will allow for easy navigation and will provide for up to date information for the Show.  Planning for our car show had some obstacles this year, forcing a date change late in the game from September to October.  However, October is beautiful month here in Prescott, and we hope you will think so too.  With that change, there was not any available venues for our traditional Friday night Cocktail party, so we created the 1st Annual Car Show Pub Crawl of Whiskey Row.  Your Registration in the show will include one very nice Polo shirt, one cool Pub Crawl T-Shirt, and some other goodies. 

We apologize for the delay for Car Show Registration, but attached, please find the Welcome flyer announcing that Registration is Now Open.  Thank you for all of your support and participation over the years, making our show, one of the best.

Respectively,

K Tom Jones, President

Prescott Vette Sette

Going

HarleyPat

SixAddict

Aenigma

Chameleon

DecalMan

NativeAZ

Footsam

VettR&D

FrankL

German

SpeedyChase

XxDoubledgexX

Dave64

Corvette Ed

Amazingdove

https://www.prescottvettesette.com

You can find the registration form here    

https://www.prescottvettesette.com/car-show-register

They are saying a strict limit of 275 cars this year.

Dates are October 11,12,13 

2019Invite-1.pdf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarleyPat

• Chameleon

• SixAddict

• Corvette Ed

Got that email today Pat, guess I started the show thread in the wrong place.....doh. I'm looking forward to winning the 50/50 again...hehehe. 

I also see see on the vette setter website your video of the show last year??? Pretty cool video.

Mailing my registration in tomorrow.

I am so excited about this, I got my email as well. It always falls on the weekend after drag week and we’re too beat to go. 

Going for sure!  

I just registered online. That was cool to not have to send in a form and check for a change. 

Hotel St Michael is already full. Anyone have ideas of where to stay? 

27 minutes ago, aenigma said:

I just registered online. That was cool to not have to send in a form and check for a change. 

Hotel St Michael is already full. Anyone have ideas of where to stay? 

Springhill Suites. Better not wait too long on that either

That is more expensive than I wanted. $270 or so per night. 

I just found and booked Hotel Vendome. Built in 1917 and haunted, 0.2 mile walk from the pub crawl.

$270????? The room better be filled with hookers for that price. Last time I stayed there for the show it was something like $130-140 

Shakti Vette
20 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

$270????? The room better be filled with hookers for that price. Last time I stayed there for the show it was something like $130-140 

LMFNASSOFF

21 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Well I was wondering how deep your pockets were and surprised any of us would pay that plus recommend them. 😃

i think its due to the dates. October must be a preferred month in Prescott. 

On 4/14/2019 at 4:45 PM, aenigma said:

That is more expensive than I wanted. $270 or so per night. 

I just found and booked Hotel Vendome. Built in 1917 and haunted, 0.2 mile walk from the pub crawl.

:withstupid  See ya there!

We just made reservations at Best Western Hassayampa.

Had a great time last year and looking forward to this year's event.

Vette show registration submitted.

October is a no-go for me.  ☹️  

Sept was great to fly out beforehand for a couple weeks in the fall. Fly home and rake leaves for a month and then drive out in Nov. for the winter.  I'll miss the fun this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Terri and I will be there! Going up Friday. First time with a car to put in the show. We can’t wait. 

• 1 month later...

I will be up on Friday also.

Prescott Vette Sette is sponsoring a Whiskey Row Pub Crawl.  Hope to attend that. . .

On 7/21/2019 at 2:52 AM, Mike McCloskey said:

Looking for registration form that was supposed to be at this website.  please clarify.

Click the link in my first post of this thread. That will bring you to the registration form. 🙂  Hope you can join us!

Just registered the '64 for the show.  I'll be going up on Saturday morning with that group.  Will we meet in Anthem as in years past?

• 4 weeks later...

Received an email with attachment containing entry doc for show.

Maybe time to start cleaning/buffing/polishing/....  or I can just get something cold to drink and think about it until weather gets a little cooler. :pensativo:

4 hours ago, NativeAz said:

Received an email with attachment containing entry doc for show.

Maybe time to start cleaning/buffing/polishing/....  or I can just get something cold to drink and think about it until weather gets a little cooler. :pensativo:

Maybe you should set up a detail day when it's cooler for a bunch of ACEholes who are going to the Prescott show to get together and shiny up their Vettes.  Just a thought. . .