Cruise Central

Scratch

3,503 lbs of trouble

Doug Bromley told me this is the last scheduled Central Cruise due to the light rail construction that's coming to Central Ave. I have not confirmed this, but it easily sounds like it could be the case. Thanks to PH.A.R.T., the Phoenix Area Rapid Transit, there will probably be no more cruises on Central. :cuss

Doug Bromley told me this is the last scheduled Central Cruise due to the light rail construction that's coming to Central Ave. I have not confirmed this, but it easily sounds like it could be the case. Thanks to PH.A.R.T., the Phoenix Area Rapid Transit, there will probably be no more cruises on Central. :cuss

:eek: They're taking away part of my childhood! Fri/Sat nights on Central was the place to be. Uptown Plaza to the Library (where I got my first ticket) listening to KRIZ and KRUX, the two local rock 'n roll stations. Nothing better! :thumbs:

Saw Dan cruisin' the DeLorean, other wise was a good event. Not the burn-out competition we're used to, but a great car show. Lasted until about 8:30 I think, the streets got closed down before that though. I think the police want to limit it to a show basically...no time trials :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
Saw Dan cruisin' the DeLorean, other wise was a good event.

Sorry I missed it. Wife had other ideas for the evening. And no, it wasn't our Anniversary so I didn't get chopped nuts on my sundae. I knew what you guys were thinking! :D

:huh: Other than my DeLorean it was a good event? :toetap

3,503 lbs of trouble