some times from our rental in tucson sun.

joe@cpr.com

joe@cpr.com

6 cars yesterday all running some great times in the 4k+ da we had yesterday in Tucson. Some of them did these times when it hit 51xx. For example the 9.7 is a c7z we did that runs consistent 9.3/4ish in 2500-3k da. Drew's turbo ta we did landed also an 8.5 off the trailer! Nic's c6z we built for him got a personal best of 8.4 and @lotshp got a new best of 8.4 as well. The other c7z we did had a personal best going but the nitrous controller wigged out on the big end hence the 9.4 at a 12x mph. And lastly our other c7z build got a 9.08 and will get into the 8's next round for sure! We also got more data with our shop C5 and will be sending out the converter for a restall to tighten it up as it's a tad loose. The manual crazy white c7 made a few shake down runs to make sure all systems are go before next weekend @omegamotorsport which I think we might have our first 200 mph car based on what we saw in Tucson! Thank you to my amazing team for all the help yesterday and thank you to all our customers for the amazing support.

AZ's fastest c5, c6, c7, 6th gen, v3, and fbody (street car)

track rental 3-24.jpg

Wow, that's some great work there Joe (and gang). I'll bet you all are grinning ear to ear. Keep up the great work.

That was a great day. Private rental is worth every penny. In the future I recommend everyone interested in a run down the track to talk to Joe about the next one. There were 12 second cars perfecting their craft and 8 second guys dialing it in just the same. It's nice to get as many runs you want in and know everyone down there is purposeful and not going to slow down the day by doing something dumb.

I also was able to give some 1/8 mile rides to those brave enough to come with me. I always bring an extra helmet and jacket for people to borrow.

Hopefully we can find one last Friday night drag before it gets too hot out.