FEUD....?

Shakti Vette

Shakti Vette

So we are members of ACE, Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts, and have been for a while, I joined ACO on Facebook, Arizona Corvette Owners, ( 3 weeks ago)
So we know ACE is putting a cruz together to Prescott for burgers and driving fun, so I posted it on ACO facebook Saturday, the event to try to get more Corvettes together and more people together, get the attendance up and have fun on the road, I guess I entered in the middle of a feud and the next day I was kicked off of ACO... Sunday..

What is the deal?

Clearly states on their Facebook page if you make one violation according to their standards you are warned, next time you screw up you will be removed, I got no warning, I was just removed
Un-real...  CONFUSED I AM...🤪🤪🤪🤪

Jeff

No idea.  :confused   I thought a feud requires opposing parties to actually be aware of it? :smilelol

Maybe someone else knows something, but this is certainly not anything the mod/admin team here has ever discussed.

. . . and ACE has never treated anyone the way you were just treated by ACO. Kinda makes ya think. . .

Shakti Vette

I was just trying to bring more people together, and get a nice sized group of Vette people on the road..

Thought it would be KOOL...!

Very interesting....I subscribe to ACO too and I haven't heard of anything between the two.punching GIF

18 minutes ago, Shakti Vette said:

I was just trying to bring more people together, and get a nice sized group of Vette people on the road..

Thought it would be KOOL...!

ACE peeps understand that! :thumbs

No worries here...

I just checked the ACO page and it appears that your post has been removed as I see nothing about a cruise to Prescott in April. I believe Chris Draper is the ACO admin.

1 minute ago, Chameleon said:

Well, that might explain it. 

I stand corrected, Chris is not the admin and the admins and moderator are not members of ACE; either here or on FB.

5 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

I stand corrected, Chris is not the admin and the admins and moderator are not members of ACE; either here or on FB.

Thx.

Wow, I go to the garage to clean up the car and I come back to this.......as the saying goes, "No good deed goes unpunished" 

But good on you Jeff for trying to do something good....

I also remember Chris posting on here in the past but haven't seen him since the Prescott show, I never met him either just would see the occasional post. 

Shakti Vette
1 hour ago, Extender32 said:

I just checked the ACO page and it appears that your post has been removed as I see nothing about a cruise to Prescott in April. I believe Chris Draper is the ACO admin.

Yes, I am completely blocked and I can't see anything.

Unreal.

Shakti Vette
1 hour ago, SixAddict said:

Great, now you did it.......your probly on double secret probation..

I meant completely blocked from them,  ACO......

They are private, so I am kicked out of the club.... also all correspondence between them and I has disappeared from my Facebook account...

Oh jeebus, who's feelings did we hurt now???? Did I fail to say hello to someone and not make them feel like they're the most important person in the world again??? I have a G rated signature picture now, is it my avatar picture now?????

I looked at their admin and mod, no clue who but I have offended people in the past and not known it 

32 minutes ago, Shakti Vette said:

I meant completely blocked from them,  ACO......

They are private, so I am kicked out of the club.... also all correspondence between them and I has disappeared from my Facebook account...

This is exactly why ACE exists man, no club BS and exclusivity agenda. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

:withstupid    :ACE:

20 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Oh jeebus, who's feelings did we hurt now???? Did I fail to say hello to someone and not make them feel like they're the most important person in the world again??? I have a G rated signature picture now, is it my avatar picture now?????

I looked at their admin and mod, no clue who but I have offended people in the past and not known it 

I'm butt hurt because your avatar pic isn't offensive enough. LOL faceplant sliding GIF

Shakti Vette
1 hour ago, TheCMSH said:

Thank you all,,,, thank you for your support...

I do think it was a childish move on their part, 

Somebody got butt hurt....

Wah Wah Wah.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣            

I figured it was someone from the Prescott Car show from years ago blow out, who had the most cars show up...?  Hee Hee

I'm offended I can't offend anyone........

Oh and I'm glad I'm with the ACE rebels........

1 hour ago, Shakti Vette said:

I figured it was someone from the Prescott Car show from years ago blow out, who had the most cars show up...?  Hee Hee

Oh, that would be Fast Glass. . .

sad leonardo dicaprio GIF

Did you try messaging them and asking why the ban? I'm not in that group, but I guess I haven't tried joining either. I'll try. They'll probably see me coming tho. I'm all over this and our FB pages & groups. 

Shakti Vette

I did ask them why, when I was able... No response, and all previous messages from them on FB and any contact messages disappeared I'm a hundred percent blocked from seeing anything that they do or post.

42 minutes ago, theChad said:

Did you try messaging them and asking why the ban? I'm not in that group, but I guess I haven't tried joining either. I'll try. They'll probably see me coming tho. I'm all over this and our FB pages & groups. 

You'll probably be banned from even joining. . .

Wow, I'm so proud right now....I mean, without even knowing it or what I was doing way back when I signed up here, I joined the rebels without a cause gang. I'm in tears right now. I don't even have to look for another club to join anymore, not that I ever did anyway...life's to short to be butt hurt. You're all better off without them and I don't even do the face thingy so I have no idea who you're taking about.