Things here have really changed

John Syb

Been out of AZ for 6 years. 

ACE seems to have changed

4 hours ago, John Syb said:

Been out of AZ for 6 years. 

ACE seems to have changed

Of course!  Life moves on, people come and go. We've lost members to death, relocation, and just life in general.   Some old timers are still around, and we have quite a few newer members still getting the hang of things. But, it's still ACE.  Check out the Events section for what's going on in the next few weeks!  

Yeah, time moves on, and FB kinda took the fun out of it...

a lot of members jumped to FB and quit coming to the forums, the rest seem to have just quit posting as much.

Of course your more than welcome to keep coming back and help keep the doors open...

John, if your interested in an autox then let’s talk. It’s been way to long since we all got to play,

and something like this could really help bring ACE back together. 

I agree about that facebook thing taking over. Those of us that don't do that hang out here still. But it's not like it use to be for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

FB is fine but I don’t think it can ever take over. You can’t find threads on there, tons of people post that aren’t in the real group, vendors post a lot.  There certainly is a lot more chatter there but that’s all it is. 

I come here for real conversations among real group members and threads that are categorized. 

What we need is more people going to the events that are set up.