Prescott Cruise and Lunch

NateFamilyofFun

3 hours ago, mello said:

Joined and eyeballed the place for 3 years... (first post) maybe will popup finally and say hi!

Welcome Mello! Hope you can make it Saturday as looks to be a nice day.

I have reached out to Brown Bag Burger again to notify them of our group size, they are looking forward to our visit. The most important thing to Brown Bag Burger is that we arrive by and are ready to go in the restaurant at 11 AM, so we are all able to sit inside. In the event we are all unable to sit inside,  there is a small courtyard where we could use our own folding chairs. I will be bringing two chairs with me in the event I need them.

If I remember correctly, which is saying a lot, we had about 20 aceholes last year when we did this and we all fit inside. At least this time of year it's a little warmer outside if we end up out of doors. Thanks for checking ahead though.

Welcome Mello! Hope you can make it Saturday as looks to be a nice day.

image.gif.3a2631f1377041f90bd5796d60871ed9.gifThanks FS, I look forward and I don't .... 😑 .... we shall see! .. I'm in!

Shakti Vette

WEST SIDERS:

Meet point at our house 8:30am,,,,, Main meet point is 5 min from our home, be kool to all drive in together. PM me for address... Plus our neighbors might get quite the thrill out of a Vette invasion.......>!

Jeff

47 minutes ago, Shakti Vette said:

WEST SIDERS:

Meet point at our house 8:30am,,,,, Main meet point is 5 min from our home, be kool to all drive in together. PM me for address... Plus our neighbors might get quite the thrill out of a Vette invasion.......>!

Jeff

Hahaaha. 5 minutes? Wanna bet?

IMG_0111.thumb.JPG.3e874ee79bb92058cc383564f1d8e0f0.JPG

Shakti Vette

LMFNASSOFF....>!

THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME..........>!

Yes, if we take the 303 around too it 2 minutes..... Hee Hee

FN stop lights will suck up clock time..

I’ll be heading over from north Phoenix / Glendale border (55th / happy valley). My car isn’t too fast though. 

Vette R & D

My guest and I are meeting at the Bank of America,   Dysart and Camelback ( North East corner of intersection) form 8:00 am going to main meeting at 8:15 Am   Anyone in the Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park or other West side Area are welcome to join up with us.

15 hours ago, GTIMANiac said:

I’ll be heading over from north Phoenix / Glendale border (55th / happy valley). My car isn’t too fast though. 

Really "My car isn't too fast though"  Joe won't be happy to read that and we all know better since it's been to his shop.......:smilelol

Shakti Vette
31 minutes ago, GTIMANiac said:

E54 anywhere in Prescott?

Try google Some Shell stations...?

42 minutes ago, mello said:

Guess I'm the true outcast coming from Tempe 

You’re from the east valley?  AWESOME. I’m not going to this one but us on the east side usually meet at mills mall. 

We are a small group but we’re working on getting larger. 😃

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

You’re from the east valley?  AWESOME. I’m not going to this one but us on the east side usually meet at mills mall. 

We are a small group but we’re working on getting larger. 😃

Yuppers... University/Priest ...  Will have to hit you guys up one day at Mills

3 hours ago, mello said:

Guess I'm the true outcast coming from Tempe 

I’m traveling from Gilbert so don’t feel lonely, there are a few East Valley people.

I did find my drone if no one else had already planned to bring one. I will put the GoPros on as well.

Shakti Vette
5 minutes ago, GTIMANiac said:

I did find my drone if no one else had already planned to bring one. I will put the GoPros on as well.

I don't think the drone will be able to keep up.... Hee Hee...