Mikey Myer’s Obituary

Eddie44

Mikey Myer’s Obituary

SCOTTSDALE - Michael Myer, 70, of Scottsdale, AZ passed away on March 6, 2019.  Michael is survived by his beloved wife, Shirley, son, Marcus, mother, Trudy and sister, DeLane Wilkins.  Michael was born to Nelson and Trudy Myer on August 23, 1948, in Dover, OH.  He served proudly as a combat veteran for the United States Navy during the Vietnam War.  After service to his country, he became a Registered Land Surveyor in NV and AZ, as well as a Certified Licensed Water Rights Surveyor in NV.  He continued on to be the Nevada State President of the Consulting Engineers Council.  Michael also was the President of Delta Engineering, located in Las Vegas, NV.  Known to his good friends as Mikey, in his retirement he loved spending time with his cars, family and friends.  At his request, Michael will have a burial at sea by the United States Navy.  In lieu of flowers, charitable donations can be made in Michael’s memory to Hospice of the Valley, or a charity of your choice. 

7718D339-403C-4CA1-A2EB-A90A4B9EC33F.jpeg

I see the autocross threads here and Mikey is where my mind goes, he was a great autocrosser. Not that I was ever very good at autocrossing but everything I knew about it I learned from Mikey. Car prep, you name it, and He was so willing to pass on the wisdom

If someone can pull this together I think we should call it the Mikey Myers Memorial autocross. Just a thought, I think it would be fitting

3 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

If someone can pull this together I think we should call it the Mikey Myers Memorial autocross. Just a thought, I think it would be fitting

:thumbs