Anyone wanna teach me how to install a clutch? I’ll pay you with money and food.

nick.mason

Hi everyone, I would like to be taught how to install a clutch as well as hopefully same some money. I’m 20 years old and work full time + go to school (paying out of pocket) so I’d really like to save some cash installing the clutch myself. This is a big job so I would appreciate some help. I’ll pay you for your time. I’m in the Mesa area.

Corvette right? late model, other? Is the car drivable? I have a lift if you can get here. Be warned: this is a lot of work and I will not do it for you... but I will show you everything you need and let you use some tools. Be prepared for a couple days of work.

Also, I require payment in beer. if you are only 20 yrs old, this may be an issue

13 hours ago, android said:

Corvette right? late model, other? Is the car drivable? I have a lift if you can get here. Be warned: this is a lot of work and I will not do it for you... but I will show you everything you need and let you use some tools. Be prepared for a couple days of work.

Also, I require payment in beer. if you are only 20 yrs old, this may be an issue

It’s a ‘99 so a c5, car is driveable as I’m having a clutch vibration issue mainly with very mild slipping. Of course I was expecting to do the majority of the work with some pointers. I can always have my sister buy the beer... lol!!