Long Time ACE Member Mikey Myer

Eddie44

With a heavy heart I am letting all the friends of Mikey know that he passed away today about 12:30 pm. He is in Heaven now and is so relieved to no longer suffer day and night. He was extremely appreciative of the ACE Tribute Driveby that so many of you participated in. God Bless you sweet Mikey! You will be missed!

SRT8/ vette

RIP Mikey! Enjoy the afterlife! You can drive wherever you want, whenever you want! YOU will be missed!!! Thanks for all of the magazines and all of the fun talks we had about C3s. When I get "potato potato" back, I hope you will be able to here her! 

Heaven is very Lucky! Now have fun and be pain free!!! RIP!!

So sad.  Here's the tribute once again for folks that want to reminisce. Godspeed

RIP Mikey. Sorry I missed the tribute drive. God speed and God bless. 

I mourn the loss of my friend but also rejoice knowing his long ordeal of pain and suffering is over.  Mikey, may you have peace and until we meet again, may God cradle you in the palm of His hand.

Shakti Vette

R.I.P. Mr. Mike,,, Very glad we could be a part of the tribute, and glad that we all put a smile on his face.   🚘

We talked to Mikey’s Wife Shirley today. She told my Wife that the day Mikey passed he was wearing his Corvette shirt. Brought a tear to my eye.

Rest In Peace Mr. Miyagi. 

You know the first time Mikey ever showed up to an ACE event in his freshly bought Corvette.

He told me he was working on his bucket list. I don’t think there was much left not checked off that list in the end. 

And he was always smiling. We’ll miss you !!!