Jump to content
theChad

ACE Upgrades

Recommended Posts

theChad

Hello ACE folks!

 

The admins and mods will use this thread to help keep you up to date on any new, interesting, or noteworthy board upgrades, features, or tips/tricks that don't already have or warrant their own thread or how-to.

 

GIF's !!!

It's been a long wait, but they have just integrated a GIFY API that gives us all access to animated GIF's !

Look for the little "GIF" icon next to the Emoji Icon when you're in the post editor. Web & Mobile accessible!

Type in a key word like, "awesome" and pick a result.

 

will ferrell yes GIF

 

They even got a few good Corvette ones!!

 

discovery channel television GIF

 

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertdawg

shrek 2 love GIF

 

 

It must be broke. That’s not the ass I was searching for. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old yeller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertdawg

Hi Joe,  

 

 

 

fat bbw GIF by The Maury Show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old yeller

Hey Dawg...

 

you can do it thumbs up GIF by Originals

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrhusker

Can anyone do me a favor and look at this picture. Do you see anything that might be an issue?

 

Screenshot_20200607-144937_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8b3ae3ae49f29cd0e33a6d662535af23.jpg

 

Well, I can't see my user name or sign in link or sign out link....get what I'm trying to say? Those words need to be a different color or have an outline or a frame or something around them. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue and it's actually pretty trivial but I'm not getting any younger. I love the new banner though so don't change that again.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict

Yes I have noticed this also Mark. I just didn’t  want to be the first to point it out......:hide:      

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theChad
On 6/7/2020 at 2:56 PM, mrhusker said:

Can anyone do me a favor and look at this picture. Do you see anything that might be an issue?

 

Screenshot_20200607-144937_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8b3ae3ae49f29cd0e33a6d662535af23.jpg

 

Well, I can't see my user name or sign in link or sign out link....get what I'm trying to say? Those words need to be a different color or have an outline or a frame or something around them. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue and it's actually pretty trivial but I'm not getting any younger. I love the new banner though so don't change that again.


Ahhh, yes. We’ll look into it. Might just need to add some blank color above the photo. I think that’s what was done last time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCMSH

I think it depends on the viewing ratio too.  On my desktop screen no problem, on the laptop it compresses the width

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrhusker

Yeah I think you're on to something there. On my tablet it super sucks. The bigger the screen, the better it is seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theChad
1 hour ago, TheCMSH said:

I think it depends on the viewing ratio too.  On my desktop screen no problem, on the laptop it compresses the width

 

1 hour ago, mrhusker said:

Yeah I think you're on to something there. On my tablet it super sucks. The bigger the screen, the better it is seems.

 

How 'bout now?  Added about 130px to the top that match the background color as a pseudo-border so the text is more visible. 
Looks good on my 1080 monitor at all widths.  And the mobile looks about the same.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict

Yes Chad, looks better on the iPad now. :thumbs  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCMSH

You took length and girth away from the graphic.  Never, ever, take length and girth a way from a guy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theChad
2 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

You took length and girth away from the graphic.  Never, ever, take length and girth a way from a guy!!!

I did nothing of the sort! Check your microscope and magnification settings!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon
2 hours ago, theChad said:

I did nothing of the sort! Check your microscope and magnification settings!!

:smilelol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrhusker

This turned funny....it is much better now. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...