Jump to content
GTIMANiac

ZR1 Build starts soon ...

Recommended Posts

GTIMANiac
  • Heads
  • K&N
  • Kooks 2" Headers and Offroad Pipe
  • Injectors
  • SC Cooling Upgrades
  • Flex
  • Tune

 

Did I leave anything off @joe@cpr.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drewstein

A diaper when you crap your pants? :lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joe@cpr.com

Pulley, brick reinforcement.. And ya a diaper lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTIMANiac

Still debating on just going ahead and having Kong port the snout and blower while it's off. Seems silly to revisit that later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joe@cpr.com
13 hours ago, GTIMANiac said:

Still debating on just going ahead and having Kong port the snout and blower while it's off. Seems silly to revisit that later.

i agree it would be silly :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extender32

What are you going to do with all that extra power? From owning a ZR1 for about 6 yrs, stock gives you plenty of power and even then, you can't use it all from a dig unless you love the smell of burning rubber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joe@cpr.com
16 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

What are you going to do with all that extra power? From owning a ZR1 for about 6 yrs, stock gives you plenty of power and even then, you can't use it all from a dig unless you love the smell of burning rubber.

Half mile, drag, and put a drag radial on it and it'll hook just fine. Many people are bored with 530 rwhp :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drewstein

As Joe said the half mile is one of the best entertainment experiences for the dollar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTIMANiac

Dropped off with @joe@cpr.com this morning! Looking forward to seeing my tire guy frequently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict

You will love the work Joe and his crew do, top notch. He's worth the wait for sure. I'm sure you can't wait for the build to get done. Good luck.👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
old yeller

Money well spent.

Sounds GREAT!

The CPR crew do great work.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict

:agree what he said..........

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
y2krtaf

That should be fun!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTIMANiac

My face hurts from smiling and laughing so much the past three days of driving it. lol.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakti Vette

Holy Bat Crap Batman.... that thing is bad ASH......!

 

I think someone needs to meet us for the Burger Run... so we can see it, feel it shake the ground, and echo through the mountains..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTIMANiac
1 hour ago, Shakti Vette said:

Holy Bat Crap Batman.... that thing is bad ASH......!

 

I think someone needs to meet us for the Burger Run... so we can see it, feel it shake the ground, and echo through the mountains..

 

 

 

I was moving last weekend so no run to Gila Bend for the non-BBQ or No Fly Zone, hope to make it to Cars and Coffee on Saturday at Scottsdale and Mayo. Though my office is directly across the street and after driving there all week it's hard to drive back over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drewstein

Turned out great! I love how you have a nice, tame cruiser, or a fricking missile.

 

Bummer I'm going to miss CnC on Saturday, I would love to check it out. Maybe a Pavs is due in the future? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTIMANiac
12 minutes ago, Drewstein said:

Turned out great! I love how you have a nice, tame cruiser, or a fricking missile.

 

Bummer I'm going to miss CnC on Saturday, I would love to check it out. Maybe a Pavs is due in the future? 

 

It as about as much of a sleeper as a yellow corvette can be. It's amazingly tame but when opened up, it channels some Tim The Toolman grunts.

 

 

 

 

IMG_6262.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakti Vette
3 hours ago, GTIMANiac said:

 

I was moving last weekend so no run to Gila Bend for the non-BBQ or No Fly Zone, hope to make it to Cars and Coffee on Saturday at Scottsdale and Mayo. Though my office is directly across the street and after driving there all week it's hard to drive back over there.

 

Burger run is next weekend...?

U live across the street from Prescott..?

Hee Hee...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTIMANiac

I am in North Valley, Stetson Valley area. I am up for a run next weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixAddict

I'll be looking for you at Cars and Coffee Saturday. Would love to hear that in person. I will be wearing an ACE t shirt, usually park on the west side of the lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTIMANiac

I am heading that way in a bit! Didn't have time to wash or vac but will hit it with some quick detailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...