ZR1 Build starts soon ...

GTIMANiac

Still debating on just going ahead and having Kong port the snout and blower while it's off. Seems silly to revisit that later.

13 hours ago, GTIMANiac said:

Still debating on just going ahead and having Kong port the snout and blower while it's off. Seems silly to revisit that later.

i agree it would be silly :)

What are you going to do with all that extra power? From owning a ZR1 for about 6 yrs, stock gives you plenty of power and even then, you can't use it all from a dig unless you love the smell of burning rubber.

16 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

What are you going to do with all that extra power? From owning a ZR1 for about 6 yrs, stock gives you plenty of power and even then, you can't use it all from a dig unless you love the smell of burning rubber.

Half mile, drag, and put a drag radial on it and it'll hook just fine. Many people are bored with 530 rwhp :)

• 2 weeks later...

You will love the work Joe and his crew do, top notch. He's worth the wait for sure. I'm sure you can't wait for the build to get done. Good luck.👍 

• 3 weeks later...

Money well spent.

Sounds GREAT!

The CPR crew do great work.

• Thanks 1

My face hurts from smiling and laughing so much the past three days of driving it. lol.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Shakti Vette

Holy Bat Crap Batman.... that thing is bad ASH......!

I think someone needs to meet us for the Burger Run... so we can see it, feel it shake the ground, and echo through the mountains..

1 hour ago, Shakti Vette said:

Holy Bat Crap Batman.... that thing is bad ASH......!

I think someone needs to meet us for the Burger Run... so we can see it, feel it shake the ground, and echo through the mountains..

I was moving last weekend so no run to Gila Bend for the non-BBQ or No Fly Zone, hope to make it to Cars and Coffee on Saturday at Scottsdale and Mayo. Though my office is directly across the street and after driving there all week it's hard to drive back over there.

Turned out great! I love how you have a nice, tame cruiser, or a fricking missile.

Bummer I'm going to miss CnC on Saturday, I would love to check it out. Maybe a Pavs is due in the future? 

12 minutes ago, Drewstein said:

Turned out great! I love how you have a nice, tame cruiser, or a fricking missile.

Bummer I'm going to miss CnC on Saturday, I would love to check it out. Maybe a Pavs is due in the future? 

It as about as much of a sleeper as a yellow corvette can be. It's amazingly tame but when opened up, it channels some Tim The Toolman grunts.

IMG_6262.jpeg

Shakti Vette
3 hours ago, GTIMANiac said:

I was moving last weekend so no run to Gila Bend for the non-BBQ or No Fly Zone, hope to make it to Cars and Coffee on Saturday at Scottsdale and Mayo. Though my office is directly across the street and after driving there all week it's hard to drive back over there.

Burger run is next weekend...?

U live across the street from Prescott..?

Hee Hee...

I'll be looking for you at Cars and Coffee Saturday. Would love to hear that in person. I will be wearing an ACE t shirt, usually park on the west side of the lot. 

I am heading that way in a bit! Didn't have time to wash or vac but will hit it with some quick detailer.