ACE Lunch Sat. Feb, 9

suprone

58 minutes ago, aenigma said:

As as long as I’ve known Donna, she’s been an active recruiter of ACE.  In the last couple of years, she’s become the driving force (no pun intended).  

I, as well as I believe everyone here, really appreciate all the work from Donna at keeping our group going. It would not be the same without her. 

I second or third that.....🤙

Does any of the east side (or what’s left of it) want to meet at El Pollo Loco at mills mall in honor of Bob?  That seemed to be a favorite meeting place for him and I’m feeling Bob-nostalgic. If so, let me know. I think 10 would be good for a 10:15 departure? 

North East side meet point, Shell gas station 7st and the 101, SW corner 9:15 meet time, take the I-17 down for some freeway time..

5 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I-10 Eastbound is closed on Saturday.  I'm cruising over on Indian School. Any west side peeps wanna meet up at Roman's County Line (107th Ave & Indian School) at 9:45, please post up here.  If not, see ya at lunch!

I’ll see you there! 😎

4 hours ago, Shakti Vette said:

North East side meet point, Shell gas station 7st and the 101, SW corner 9:15 meet time, take the I-17 down for some freeway time..

I’ll meet ya there!

Might check ADOT for route.  Big signs on the freeway today say EB 101 closed Saturday between I-17 and 7th street...

2 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Might check ADOT for route.  Big signs on the freeway today say EB 101 closed Saturday between I-17 and 7th street...

West bound...?

Move us to the maybe column. 😷  Hope I can get rid of this damn head cold by tomorrow. 

On 2/6/2019 at 7:07 PM, Shakti Vette said:

West bound...?

Let's get this right, do we need to go west or east bound from 17 to get to the restaurant? 

On 2/6/2019 at 7:07 PM, Shakti Vette said:

West bound...?

Westbound 101 from 7th Street is supposed to be open. I only mentioned the eastbound closure because people might need to use the 101 to get to your meet point on 7th Street.

24 minutes ago, SixAddict said:

Let's get this right, do we need to go west or east bound from 17 to get to the restaurant? 

From I-17 southbound, the restaurant is east of I-17. The restaurant is located on the south side of Van Buren, approximately two blocks east of 19th Avenue.

On 2/6/2019 at 8:07 PM, Shakti Vette said:

Be nice to see yer new ride...>!

Unless avoiding Eastbound 101 is desired for others (would be for me). I can suggest meeting at Sportsman's Warehouse instead. I-17/101

Your call. Not sure who else might be meeting us. 

Thanks Donna.

I'll be meeting  you guys at 7th st and 101 or if you want to change it to Sportsman's let me know. Only a couple minutes difference. I'm coming out of Cave Creek so both spots are good.

10 minutes ago, theChad said:

Unless avoiding Eastbound 101 is desired for others (would be for me). I can suggest meeting at Sportsman's Warehouse instead. I-17/101

On 2/6/2019 at 12:51 PM, aenigma said:

Does any of the east side (or what’s left of it) want to meet at El Pollo Loco at mills mall in honor of Bob?  That seemed to be a favorite meeting place for him and I’m feeling Bob-nostalgic. If so, let me know. I think 10 would be good for a 10:15 departure? 

We will meet you there at 10.

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, Chameleon said:

I-10 Eastbound is closed on Saturday.  I'm cruising over on Indian School. Any west side peeps wanna meet up at Roman's County Line (107th Ave & Indian School) at 9:45, please post up here.  If not, see ya at lunch!

We'll meet you there.

4 hours ago, theChad said:

What corner is it on..?

I / we can meet you there if U want...

5 hours ago, SixAddict said:

We will be headed west.. the only reason I put that is was not sure if they are closing both sides, which they are not.

7 minutes ago, Shakti Vette said:

We will be headed west.. the only reason I put that is was not sure if they are closing both sides, which they are not.

Got it. Thanks.

Hey Suprone,  there are 3 more from Facebook coming. We’ll get people to post up here for future, right now it’s just awesome to start to build an east side group. 

What corner is it on..?

I / we can meet you there if U want...

Sounds good!

Sportsman's Warehouse at SE corner of 27th Ave and Yorkshire! 09:15

North & West siders unite!

25 minutes ago, Vette R & D said:

I am in but don't know the west side meeting point,  I'll look it up,   just me no wife this time

If you can't find us or running early/late, feel free to call me.  6 oh 2-7three8-321four.