Hawthorn Court at Ahwatukee - Again - NEW DATE: April 7th

Grape Ape

Hey Peeps, CHECK THE 1st POST! THIS HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO A LATER DATE. Hope you all can make it.

• Confused 1

I was just gunna comment on how I couldn’t make it Sunday and how I felt bad cause I voted for Sunday!

so it works out now, my Son & Grandson are flying in from Dallas! Now I can pick them up from the airport without guilt. So God willing In for April!

Oh wow, good thing I checked this today. I would have been set to be the only Vette to show up this morning. Lol

15 minutes ago, aenigma said:

Oh wow, good thing I checked this today. I would have been set to be the only Vette to show up this morning. Lol

^^^ example of why it's good to visit ACE often! :)

25 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

^^^ example of why it's good to visit ACE often! :)

Hey now, I was busy and all this week. 

I don’t think this made it to Facebook.  I couldn’t find it there when the site was down this morning. 

I don't do that facebook thing so I didn't/couldn't put it there, sorry. Glad you didn't go.  

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, new delema, I was going to try and attend that Corvettes In The Park car show this year but they changed the date to a Sunday, it's on the 7th of course. Is anyone else going to go to that show? If so I can change this gathering to maybe the 14th. Let me know soon.

Hey Mark, I make sure I don’t schedule anything else once I have plans on my calendar. I scheduled this for the 7th, so nothing else during that time. 

If you need to reschedule, let me know ASAP. That’s my only day off alone and I normally have things scheduled for that day.  

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard from Heather and this is still happening. If more can show up that aren't in this thread that would be cool. If you're a silent partner, that's cool too. See ya Sunday around 10 am...

This would have been perfect to debut Julies car; unfortunately, we have to babysit her dad on Sunday and he is not a car guy nor does he like the sound of loud exhausts.

1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

Any westside peeps attending who want to cruise over together, be at Roman's County Line at Indian School and 107th Avenue at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Are you timing to get there at 10am? 

11 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Any westside peeps attending who want to cruise over together, be at Roman's County Line at Indian School and 107th Avenue at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.

UPDATE: I am out. ☹ Ya'll have fun.. 

Im still in...hope to see you there...was planning on meeting Donna until I read her last post....:fail:

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

Who is still going?   

7 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Im still in...hope to see you there...was planning on meeting Donna until I read her last post....:fail:

Im going.  Dougie is debuting his new Vette there. I wouldn’t miss that either.