Barrett -Jackson Scottsdale 2019 *** Pics Added ***

NativeAz

Barrett -Jackson Scottsdale 2019  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone attending the auction? (Poll is just for grins)

I hope to attend this year.

Targeting first Sunday of the auction.

:squish:

If I don't make this one, I saw that Mecum will be in Glendale in March, that one I'm going to as my wife and I have seen some sweet C3's going for cheap.... ish on Mecum. 

Wife told me she wants a C3 or was that a dream I had.....?

I'm sorry, I don't see an option on the poll for "Looking for hookers"

Trying for Wednesday or Thursday if I can make it 

I want to vote for the hookers option too. Just don’t tell my wife  ... :eek  

I know it’s not Vette related, but we are going to run out to Quartzsite next weekend to see the new fifth wheels. 

Its the ultimate geezer  lunch ... 

We’re going Saturday. I’m bummed because I like watching the auction. I don’t think they do the auction the first weekend. 

We have friends from out of town there now. How do you all get up this early? We will be there around noon lol. 

It’s killing me to see how little some of the cars are going for. I almost registered to see if I could pick up the Delorean for cheap. It’s one of my dream cars. 

9 hours ago, aenigma said:

It’s killing me to see how little some of the cars are going for. I almost registered to see if I could pick up the Delorean for cheap. It’s one of my dream cars. 

You would have to get rid of one of your existing cars to make room. Which one are ya gonna sell??? 

12 hours ago, aenigma said:

Hey now. There’s no room in my shoe section of my closet but that doesn’t stop me. 😂

A woman after my own heart.  You can never have too many shoes...or Corvettes...or motorcycles!

Where were you last night. A Naber's restored L88 (documented last L88 made) sold for $475K at Worldwide.  I snapped the photo at $450K.....

L88.jpg

7 hours ago, aenigma said:

That is crazy!!!  Who has that kind of money to spend on one car. 

Just any of the more than 585 billionaires in the US or hundreds more around the world. The biggies on the list can gain or lose hundreds of millions on any given day.

Most of us peons are lucky to just stay even morning to night. :willy

Can't justify the cost of just getting in the gates today or tomorrow so I voted I'm saving for a mid engine Cwhatevernumberthey'reupto....I'll watch a little bit of it on my tube, maybe.

13 minutes ago, mrhusker said:

Can't justify the cost of just getting in the gates today or tomorrow so I voted I'm saving for a mid engine Cwhatevernumberthey'reupto....I'll watch a little bit of it on my tube, maybe.

So does that mean you’re going to the ACE lunch tomorrow? 😃

I haven’t seen you guys in ages. 

Darci is actually sick with that crappy cold/flu right now. I just got over it. I'll see if she's up to me leaving her alone tomorrow. If so I may try and make it.