Sign in to follow this  
Extender32

Dog Park Etiquette

Extender32

I found these signs posted in the park melee behind my house this morning I thought they were kind of funny but true

20190107_081724.jpg

20190107_081658.jpg

20190107_081804.jpg

JohnU

I live on a corner lot with a long sideyard.  When I'm mowing the lawn, I kick the poop back on the sidewalk.  Majority of owners "get it" but one or two with big dogs don't.

Chameleon

I used to live next door to a crazy cat lady who was running a feral cat rescue out of her garage. As a result the neighborhood was overrun with feral cats, and many of them considered my gravel backyard to be an excellent litter box. After an extended period of picking up a full plastic grocery bag of cat shit every weekend, I started simply lobbing it back over to the fence into her yard. I figured she fed them so the resulting product was her property.

Extender32
48 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

I used to live next door to a crazy cat lady who was running a feral cat rescue out of her garage. As a result the neighborhood was overrun with feral cats, and many of them considered my gravel backyard to be an excellent litter box. After an extended period of picking up a full plastic grocery bag of cat shit every weekend, I started simply lobbing it back over to the fence into her yard. I figured she fed them so the resulting product was her property.

My next door neighbor for years would allow his dogs to shit in my front yard but would never clean it up.  I bagged it and tied it to his front door, garage door and tossed it into his driveway multiple times but he still wouldn't clean it up. Thank god he finally moved. In the park behind my house, it is the same people everyday that walk their little ankle biters and let them crap in the park and never pick it up.  There is even a baggie distribution box near the gazebo and yet people still let their dogs crap and don't pick it up.

JohnU
7 hours ago, Extender32 said:

My next door neighbor for years would allow his dogs to shit in my front yard but would never clean it up.  I bagged it and tied it to his front door, garage door and tossed it into his driveway multiple times but he still wouldn't clean it up. Thank god he finally moved.

I love it!!!!