Dealer for LS9 (ZR1) Service?

GTIMANiac

I picked up a '10 ZR1 a little over a month ago, today I noticed a rattle (almost bell like) sounds like from front right anytime above idle, moving or not, in gear or not. I did pick up an Ally warranty but prefer to take it to a dealer that's worked on ZR1 more than a couple of times. I am in the north valley so Van or Midway would work if anyone has any experience or words of  encouragement or discouragement. 

I think extender32 takes his ZR1 to Arrowhead Cadillac on the northwest side. He can provide you a service rep name.

Ed Stralko at Coulter Cadillac in central Phoenix has always been good.

I purchased my ZR1 from Arrowhead Caddy and they have done non-engine related warrant work for me with good results and they do sell plenty of corvettes for a caddy dealership. I do not have a dedicated service rep there but my wife does for her ATS-V and I can post his name later but he has taken great care of her. For routine service, I use Yates Buick/GMC in Goodyear as I have had the same service rep for almost 15 yrs and his name is Shane Arsenault (good dude).

Yeah Arrowhead usually has quite a few C6 and C7s on the lot. I will call around tomorrow and get a feel for their comfort levels with the ZR1. Almost sounds like a heat shield or something against torque tube on the right side. 

30 minutes ago, GTIMANiac said:

Yeah Arrowhead usually has quite a few C6 and C7s on the lot. I will call around tomorrow and get a feel for their comfort levels with the ZR1. Almost sounds like a heat shield or something against torque tube on the right side. 

Ask for Bill Large, he is my wife's service advisor and like I said, that's where I picked up my ZR1.

I also use Arrowhead Cadillac for my 2006 Vette. 

I found them to be more competent than Arrowhead Chevy who’s just down the street. 

Stay away from Van's, at all costs....

speaking from personal experience, you have been warned.

• 2 weeks later...

Honeycomb in the passenger cat was the culprit. Will just have CPR do headers and pipes all at once.

Started to throw P0430 and passenger side exhaust temps are higher than driver.