New Years Day Run to Tortilla Flats... on new pavement!

JohnU

Work beckons me that night and the night before...I'll be drinking water come the stroke of midnight...new years eve and day. Guess I'm saying I'd love to go but it looks like a no unless I can get new years day off.

11 hours ago, JohnU said:

Admin:  Can we get this pinned to the Calendar.  Thanks!  👍

Here's the calendar item. You too can create these when setting up an event. Us admins then typically promote then to Facebook. 

12 hours ago, Vette R & D said:

Is the Date for 2019 or is it 2018,  If it is Jan 1 2019 we are in  Ron & Debbie

Fixed! :lol

Not going to be able to make it. We're making an old family recipe spaghetti for new years day and it has to cook down all day.

24 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

Not going to be able to make it. We're making an old family recipe spaghetti for new years day and it has to cook down all day.

. . . crockpot. . .  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Extender32 said:

Cook it the day before.   Spaghetti tastes better the second day after fermentation!

3 hours ago, Chameleon said:

. . . crockpot. . .  

not this type of sauce, needs to be stirred every 10-15 min for 6-7 hrs....makes it delish!

2 hours ago, JohnU said:

Cook it the day before.   Spaghetti tastes better the second day after fermentation!

While true, to let it set and to re-heat it will only make the sauce hotter. This is a very spicy-hot spaghetti sauce.....the type that burns worse going out then coming in.

John, a couple visiting the forum as a guest user (Evie & Larry) indicated they are in for this cruise.

Evie and Larry, if you read this message,  please sign up on this forum.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, Extender32 said:

While true, to let it set and to re-heat it will only make the sauce hotter. This is a very spicy-hot spaghetti sauce.....the type that burns worse going out then coming in.

If you can't handle the heat, you better back out of the kitchen!!!  😉

1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

John, a couple visiting the forum as a guest user (Evie & Larry) indicated they are in for this cruise.

Evie and Larry, if you read this message,  please sign up on this forum.  Thanks.

👍

10 hours ago, JohnU said:

If you can't handle the heat, you better back out of the kitchen!!!  😉

Absolutely!

Reservation confirmed at Tortilla Flats for 30 people at 11:00.  

There is a Starbucks at the meeting area.........

10:00 am at Fry's in Apache Junction.  Pulling out at 10:15 

Meeting location:  https://tinyurl.com/y8xsmp2c

Concerns on the weather:  Drive your water resistant car if it's messy or bring the dog(s) if they want to go for a ride!!!  :ok:

I’m more than likely not coming. My car is in the shop for another week at least. I was going to take Lonnie’s but his choice of tires slide all over the place on wet roads. That wouldn’t make a good ride. I’ve been waiting for the rain to let up to see if it’s dry by morning but with the freeze warning in effect, it may not be.