EVENT - FRI May 2Oth - DUNERS PIZZA

Guest emanon1

3,503 lbs of trouble
i'm always up for a cruise - as far as meeting you at 101 and chandler, i may have to, i have no idea where we are going.

the town laveen sounds so far away...

Guest waymirec
I don't think anyone is meeting anywhere besides at Duner's Pizza.

That's a bummer. No Southside of South Mountain cruise? I'm getting my Vette out of storage at the 101 & Chandler Blvd. Anyone want to meet up and cruise together?

Or perhaps we can go on a mini cruise after pizza if anyone feels up to it???

i'm always up for a cruise - as far as meeting you at 101 and chandler, i may have to, i have no idea where we are going.

I just looked at Mapquest. It says Westbound Riggs turns into Beltline Rd. which curves North and eventually becomes 51st Ave. Seems pretty simple.

So, I'm thinking of leaving from Chandler Fashion Center at 5 - 5:15 PM-ish to:

Loop 202 West to I10

I10 East (South) to Riggs Rd.

Riggs Rd. West into Beltline Rd. curving into 51st Ave North to Baseline Rd.

Baseline Rd. West to Duners Pizza - Arriving by 6 PM-ish

Anyone want to meet at Chandler Fashion Center? (I'm thinking behind Chili's Restaurant)

3,503 lbs of trouble
Tracy and I can meet you there around 5:15 ish. I don't know if Chris will be there since he works in the North part of the Valley.

Phil ??

Dan C. ??

Anyone else from Chandler / Mesa / Tempe ???

Guest waymirec

I just looked at Mapquest. It says Westbound Riggs turns into Beltline Rd. which curves North and eventually becomes 51st Ave. Seems pretty simple.

Loop 202 West to I10

Anyone want to meet at Chandler Fashion Center? (I'm thinking behind Chili's Restaurant)

3,503 lbs of trouble
You can also take 202 West to I-10 West to I-17 South.. take I17 to the Durango/19th ave exit and go South on 19th Ave until it dead ends into Baseline. Go West on baseline until you get to Duners.

Loop 202 West to I10

Tracy and I can meet you there around 5:15 ish. I don't know if Chris will be there since he works in the North part of the Valley.

Phil ??

Dan C. ??

Anyone else from Chandler / Mesa / Tempe ???

I will be at Chili's by 5:00 PM

Guest XLR8TNC5

Awesome time!!! Thanks for everything.... The pizza was great, the drinks were cold, the people were nice, and the cars were just beautiful! I had a great time!

Pleasure to meet you as well Chris and thank God you are back in the good ol USA. :flag:

Guest waymirec

The turn out was awesome. Given that it was just a small event and the distant location I didn't expect but about half of the people to show up that did. Was definitely a great time.

3,503 lbs of trouble

It was a great time! The place was cool, the food ws good, the turnout was great, the Suns won the series and seeing that older lady get mad when we would not let her park in "Vette row" was priceless!

This one was a winner! :thumbs:

...Oh yea, and to drive to and from was a blast too, even if I couldn't keep up with Phil & Chris on the way back! Thanks for waiting on me to catch up guys! :lol:

It was a great time! The place was cool, the food ws good, the turnout was great, the Suns won the series and seeing that older lady get mad when we would not let her park in "Vette row" was priceless!

This one was a winner! :thumbs:

...Oh yea, and to drive to and from was a blast too, even if I couldn't keep up with Phil & Chris on the way back! Thanks for waiting on me to catch up guys! :lol:

Guest emanon1

Awsome time!! thanks all for coming out you made for a great event!.

As for other event there it is poss. If you all are intrested we could set up for some fridays, You know nice and small. Have some food and drink and relax.

Let me know and Ill get them to keep the 25% off for us. :)

3,503 lbs of trouble

I'd be up for Duner's again in the future.

Awsome time!! thanks all for coming out you made for a great event!.

As for other event there it is poss. If you all are intrested we could set up for some fridays, You know nice and small. Have some food and drink and relax.

Let me know and Ill get them to keep the 25% off for us. :)