Guest emanon1

Chris Waymire's 99 FRC will be done and we have set up

FREE DRINKS

25% OFF ALL FOOD WITH CORVETTE KEYS

at....

DUNERS Pizza

5130 W Baseline Rd

Laveen AZ, 85339

Thought we could have a little drive, meeting in the east valley and driving south around the Mountain to meet at DUNERS PIZZA.

I have never put together any event and would ask for your help. Like where to meet and what?s a good time to start. It may be hot in May FREE Drinks help, And I do have security (off duty Police) and have the Owners permission to rope off the lot (its Huge)

Jonathan

Guest emanon1

Well We could set it for another day. Im not sure. The owner of the Pizza place is real cool about it. Just want to make sure Chris gets a good welcome back from Afghanistan.

Poss the 28th then or a Friday night?

I would be good for a Friday night...never much happening...also, there are some of us that live north and west :bang be sure to include us in the planning stages...when applicable :D

Guest waymirec

pizza, coke and corvettes? someone bring a defibrilator. might have sensory overload after a year in this godforsaken country.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I know Mark and I would be up for a Friday night event like this. Just let us know the date. But I too plan to do the Showlow cruise this year, as I missed it last year. So, please do try to make it a different date, as I always enjoy shaking the hand of someone who has given up so much to ensure my freedom! Thank you!

I am in for a Friday night.

Can not wait to see Chris' car. After you posted some pictures of the work being done, it sounds like it is going to be a monster of a ride and look and sound great.

Keep us posted Phil...

3,503 lbs of trouble
Ok Its Set then, Friday 20th Of May. Hope to see you all there.

Ok Its Set then, Friday 20th Of May.  Hope to see you all there.

:thumbs: What time?

Ok Its Set then, Friday 20th Of May.  Hope to see you all there.

:thumbs: What time?

What time do you want everyone to be there for dinner?

7:30 - 8:00 p.m. ??

I figure those from the West side will just go straight there, I don't know if any of the East siders will want to meet before hand or just go right there.

Lets here some input folks.

I recall reading about a cruise from the East Valley. I do not know if the road from the Foothills goes all the way around now. If it does, that would be a cool ride.

If not we can still gather and drive together.

Phil... :devil

Guest emanon1

Yeah, I will be there around 6PM Anytime after would be great. Even if your there early Before 6PM, Joe at the pizza Place will be expecting you so just say hi and he will hand out the drinks.

As for the East Valley pp. I?m in the west side so 1EvilC5 and others could meet up and drive on over.

Hope to see you all there!

• 3 weeks later...

i MAY be coming from the west side (right from work) or i may head home and meet with the east valley crowd

depends on what time!

have we decided meet times/places for east and west siders?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emanon1

Looking to find out who will be joining us. Sun Country posted for this event as well so I want to see how many of you will be there. Thanks All..

doesn't look like ANY west valley peep are goin' guess i'll drive home then, and cruise up with the E.V. crowd!

where will we be meeting and at what time?

doesn't look like ANY west valley peep are goin' guess i'll drive home then, and cruise up with the E.V. crowd!

where will we be meeting and at what time?

got the PM, where will we be meeting? east side? west side? upside down?

just let me know, if it's on the west side, i'll just hang out on this side after work, if it's the east side, i'll need to boogie home to be able to meet - and what time were we all thinking to meet?

I don't think anyone is meeting anywhere besides at Duner's Pizza. I will be waiting for Tracy to get home and then we will be coming out in the Toyota or the truck. I have the Vette all packed for my trip and there and there is only room for one person in the car now.

I have the passenger seat folded over and set up a flat "workspace" on top of it. I've got the laptop set up with GPS navigation, MP3 player, DVD player (to listen to movies), XM radio, and I have set up a cup holder (something the C3's never came with) to hold large amounts of caffeine for the trip.

Any way - we will be out there to see Chris and his "new" '99 Vette and see the A.C.E. crew for pizza and :drinkers .

See ya all there around 6 - 6:30 ish !!

3,503 lbs of trouble
I don't think anyone is meeting anywhere besides at Duner's Pizza.

I don't think anyone is meeting anywhere besides at Duner's Pizza.

That's a bummer. No Southside of South Mountain cruise? I'm getting my Vette out of storage at the 101 & Chandler Blvd. Anyone want to meet up and cruise together?

Or perhaps we can go on a mini cruise after pizza if anyone feels up to it???

Guest XLR8TNC5

Oh man, I forgot all about this. But I want to go since I can't make the cruise tomorrow. Johnnie, call me.

Mark is out of town so it is just myelf flying solo tonight. I will get home around 500pm, to let Tanner out, feed the muts and felines and then I can freshen up and be out of the house by probably 630pm. Is that good Johnnie?

You all will have to forgive me for the car being filthy though. I had planned to wash it tonight for the cruise tomorrow, but forgot about tonight, or I would have washed it lastnight.

So, if you don't mind a dirty black beast tagging along, then Im in for tonight.

LATA,

Tanya