Final Tribute and Goodbye for “Mikey”

Eddie44

Unfortunately I will have to bow out. Just found out I have to leave for L.A. Sunday morning.🙁

:bump:   :bump:

WEST SIDE MEET POINT:

10:00 AM at Rudy's BBQ, southeast corner of I-10 and Litchfield Road.

Marcelo (XxDoubledgexX) will be group leader. (I am coming from another part of town with my granddaughter; she has known Mikey for many years and wants to see him).

Anyone want to meet on the east side?  If so, I’m thinking Mesa Riverview parking lot near Famous Dave’s around 10:15?  Let me know if anyone is interested. It seems the east side isn’t around much anymore. 

On 12/6/2018 at 12:18 PM, Footsam said:

I would be able to make the East side meetup at 10:15

We settled on meeting at Tempe Marketplace. It’s a better location for those coming from the SE. it just got posted on the first post. See you there! 

Well we just made it home. Two nights in a row at midnight and I’m not even taking calls right now. 

I don’t think we are going to make it. 

Someone do a burn out for us. 

Sorry to say this but it doesn't look good for me making it. I'll do what I can and see what happens. Really sorry.

Do not judge the condition of my car. I just got in from Tucson last night and it is WAY too cold to be out washing it.  

51 minutes ago, aenigma said:

Do not judge the condition of my car. I just got in from Tucson last night and it is WAY too cold to be out washing it.  

My car is filthy, so you'll have company. . .my wheels are beyond disgusting. :ack

22 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

My car is filthy, so you'll have company. . .my wheels are beyond disgusting. :ack

Awesome. I was going to park in another parking lot and walk but I’m going to pull up like a boss and wear my dirt proud then. 

My wing man wasn't feeling well so I went to visit him for a bit. Hope it went well for everyone.

Fitting  tribute for such a great guy, great job ACE. Had Momma Commish in the car, she’s a 16 year survivor. She had never witnessed something quite like this and was very impressed. Thanks everyone for being so cordial to her 

Great turn out. Nice to see people get together for a good cause. Even many that did not know him well still showed up to pay their respects. Great group we have.

My hats off to all ACE folks that participated today! What an amazing bunch of folks!

Please post any pics you might have taken.   

Glad to see that we had a great turn out for Mikey; just goes to show what ACE is all about.

53 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Fitting  tribute for such a great guy, great job ACE. Had Momma Commish in the car, she’s a 16 year survivor. She had never witnessed something quite like this and was very impressed. Thanks everyone for being so cordial to her 

Same here!

Wife is a 13yr survivor!

she was the one with the Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness ACE shirt! (pink)

16 minutes ago, Eddie44 said:

My hats off to all ACE folks that participated today! What an amazing bunch of folks!

Please post any pics you might have taken.   

Thanks Eddie!!!!

Loved the glasses Mikey!!! It was great to see everybody there. Ya'll are little Corvette Angles. Awesome day.