Cruzin The Lake

HarleyPat

Shakti Vette

Sorry we will be missing this one. Date day, Movie, Margaritas, and Arriba's.

jack nicholson yes GIF

I'm still a go. I'll do my best to be there on time. Most likely be running on 3 or 4 hours sleep so you may need to wake me up in the parking lot if I'm there before anyone else.

Great day, great company, awesome show! See you all next week at the picnic! 😎

I second that Pat, what a great time, weather was perfect, company was perfect, 50/50 meh not so much 😕

Had lots of fun............until I had to go home. The 10 was closed heading east from 91st Ave until 59th Ave I believe. So my GPS had me take the lower Buckeye road up to 51st Ave. What the GPS didn't know was the Buckeye road was closed at I think 67th Ave.....so I had to backtrack and turn north to get to another major street to get to 51st Ave. My GPS kept trying to make me turn around to get back on Buckeye road.....stupid computers!!!! If you're going to the Hawthorne gathering on the 7th I'd suggest NOT taking the Buckeye road east AT ALL if you're coming from the far East side. I think if I'd have taken the 10 all the way it would have been faster. Video will be a couple days so I can make it and get it uploaded.

Excellent day, the show was nice and it was great visiting with ACE peeps.

Mark, sorry you had drama going home.  Thanks for the advice on routing to the east side!

• Thanks 1

What a blast! The constant here was weather and company! I by no means have a show car but having the opportunity to cruise and hang out with great Vette folks! “ACE” Priceless! I especially enjoyed meeting Ron’s grandkids!(Vette R&D)!

Diane, Pat, Mark, Ron, Ron and Paul Thanks for totally Repersenting what I think “ACE”  is all about!

• Thanks 1

On 3/20/2019 at 11:01 PM, aenigma said:

That’s way too far to be way too early for this east sider.  Have a great time. We may drop in a bit later. 

Were you thinking two, three days later?

“No Show Mo”

Vette R & D

The Gang!!!!     Crew

Got a little to much sun but had a great day.   Robert thanks for the use of the chair.

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1195a.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1199.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

12 hours ago, suprone said:

What a blast! The constant here was weather and company! I by no means have a show car but having the opportunity to cruise and hang out with great Vette folks! “ACE” Priceless! I especially enjoyed meeting Ron’s grandkids!(Vette R&D)!

Diane, Pat, Mark, Ron, Ron and Paul Thanks for totally Repersenting what I think “ACE”  is all about!

Diane? You meant Donna right? Geezzzz, can't take you anywhere! :jim:

Awesome pics Ron!:ok:

On 3/24/2019 at 9:45 AM, suprone said:

Were you thinking two, three days later?

“No Show Mo”

That sounds like a terrible tag line Super-One 😂

I’m feeling regrouped and look forward to seeing your mugs Saturday. 

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

That sounds like a terrible tag line Super-One 😂

I’m feeling regrouped and look forward to seeing your mugs Saturday. 

Sounds like a great tagline to me. . .  :bolt:I mean, have you seen your current tagline????

22 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Diane? You meant Donna right? Geezzzz, can't take you anywhere! :jim:

Robert calls me whatever female name starting with the letter "D" pops into his head. 

So far, I've been Diane, Debbie, Dolores, Darcy and a few others I can't remember, but never Donna.  LOL!

9 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Sounds like a great tagline to me. . .  :bolt:I mean, have you seen your current tagline????

Only if you change your tag line to “my name is Diane”. 😂

Love the corvette row. Had a great time.

Here's my version of the show in video form for your viewing pleasure so people can see what they missed besides visiting with me....and maybe seeing Grape too.

Mark,  that is a great video, I think you got every car/truck that was there. Also excellent sound track.

I agree about getting the kids more involved with "their" own car show also that would be cool.

Awesome video Mark! Hope to see you and the Grape again soon! 😎

On 3/25/2019 at 8:36 PM, Chameleon said:

Glad she covered up.

"I don't need pants" was just .....