Cruzin The Lake

HarleyPat

Received this email this morning... Let’s do this again! 😎

We know it's early but registration for the 2019 CruiZ'n to the Lakes Car show is open! 

Estrella Mountain Car Club will be hosting year 3 of the “CRUIZ’n To The Lakes” car show on Saturday, March 23, 2019.  Similar to prior years, the show will be held in the Estrella Mountain Ranch amphitheater, on the grass overlooking Estrella’s beautiful North Lake.  In a matter of only 2 years since inception, “CRUIZ’n” has established itself as one of the premier car show events in the West Valley. Due to increasing demand and space limitations of approximately 250 cars, we will no longer be accepting registrations after we reach this number.

We thank you for your previous participation and look forward to seeing you again in March, 2019.  I urge you to book early as the time grows nearer to ensure a spot.  Additionally, as a tax exempt, non profit organization (501C-3), your payment is tax deductible as allowed by law. Your attendance at this event allows the Club to contribute money to such local causes such as providing scholarships to students attending Western Maricopa Education Center (West-Mec) for innovating technical career training that prepare students to enter the workforce and pursue continuing education.

To register online click on the following link - http://estrellamountaincarclub.com/product/car-show-registration/ or you can mail the attached registration form to PO Box 5583. Goodyear AZ 85338

Thanks,

Rick Goble
Treasurer
763-232-9436

I will update the list as we get closer.

Going

HarleyPat

Suprone

SixAddict

mrhusker

Chameleon

Vette R&D

Possible

Z06 Dom

On 10/24/2018 at 1:24 PM, SixAddict said:

Do they have a 50/50 raffle?..:cheers

Thanks for the heads up, will mark on calendar.

Yes they do. And raffle drawings also. 😎

Thanks for posting this. I've been wanting to attend this one since it started. I'll have to wait until I find out what days off I get next year before I can commit though. That will be after the 6th of November so it's coming up soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pat,

I received an email back from Estrella Mountain Car Club, is this all we need/get to enter the car show?

Thanks,

Ron

IMG_0147.thumb.JPG.b76dc5a88b6b6f835d8ca70c506e7606.JPG

Confirmed I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday night's off work next year. I'm good to go so I sent them my money just a few minutes ago. See ya there.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DevilDoc said:

Screenshot_20181218-180715_Facebook.thumb.jpg.da8a2be49583540c014d2eb8673eb835.jpg

Can you screen shot the receipt with your credit card number showing? 

Christmas is almost here. I need to order something. 

😂😂😂😂

Received an email today from the show...registrations are filling fast...Limited spaces available...if your thinking of going, get your registrations in soon. 😎

• 2 months later...

Pat and whoever else is going to the show,

I received an email from Rick the other nite asking what my cars classification was. I provided this and also mentioned I was with the ACE corvette club and asked about us parking together as we would probly be meeting up somewhere off site and coming in together. 

Rick said he would pass this info along to the guy in charge of parking, Robert Means.

Not sure if anyone from ACE has already talked to Rick or Robert about us parking together so I thought I would pass this info along.

Thanks,

Ron.

Thanks for that info. I haven't checked my email for a few days so I guess I better check it.

The past couple years we met at the Safeway parking lot across the street fro the event and just drove in together. They usually park the Corvettes in the grass along Estrella. If we drive in together we will more than likely park together. 😎

12 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

The past couple years we met at the Safeway parking lot across the street fro the event and just drove in together. They usually park the Corvettes in the grass along Estrella. If we drive in together we will more than likely park together. 😎

What time this year?

I’ll find out what time they are going to start loading cars in and we can adjust our meet time to that. More to come. 😎

OK, they tell me their goal is to be ready by 6:15 - 6:30. I'm thinking meet at 6:15 and be ready to go in at 6:30. Meeting point is the Safeway lot right across the street from the entrance to the show. :wave2:

Safeway is at the corner of Estrella Parkway and Elliot. :ok: