To my friends, you know who you are.

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

I'm really screwed now. I was diagnosed with Papillary 14 months ago. I asked my oncologist if the cancer was in the kidney that was partially removed 6 years ago that had a big tumor on the outside and he said yes. So I asked if they could remove the rest of the kidney and was told to try treatment instead. So, 14 months and 5 treatment plans later I go in yesterday and was told it has spread to the entire lining of the peritoneum, stomach, intestines and lymph nodes. I said I want to take the rest of the kidney out and try to treat the rest. He replied, it's too late for that now. No urologist is going to attempt that procedure! I've been getting a paracentesis every Friday for months and loosing 3 to 4 liters of blood every week. It's too late for me but I want everyone with RCC to know you have to follow your gut and don't just go by their suggestions. All the best to you.

Thanks for all the great memories kids!

God bless!

Many doctors just suck.  They kill and maim one day at a time. 

I love you. We all love you. 

keep talking. I hope you’re getting this out. 

Damn Bob, I just don't what to say but we, (Julie and Me) certainly wish you the best. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.  😭:angel

I’m very very sad to hear this news Bob. 

You are someone who always had a kind word to say. A positive attitude with an warm aporchable nature. 

You touched many people’s life’s here in ACE and will be profoundly missed. 

I remember your kind words of wisdom and support you gave to me when I was feeling down. 

Your a very generous and special soul Bob

I wish you peace

Tim

So sad!!  Cancer sucks!!  You'll always be a Arizona Corvette legend.

Keep up the good fight!

Love you brother.

Tim

Hey Bob,

I called God (we talk regularly), The Creator is no where near ready for the likes of you, give him as much time as you can to get ready for loud exhaust and burnouts.  You keep fighting until its time not to fight.  We all love ya man

Jim

45 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Hey Bob,

I called God (we talk regularly), The Creator is no where near ready for the likes of you, give him as much time as you can to get ready for loud exhaust and burnouts.  You keep fighting until its time not to fight.  We all love ya man

Jim

Best post ever.  Not allowed to give up. Bob is too amazing of a human being. 

There are plenty of us who love you Bob and feel helpless. Please reach out no matter what it is that you need. 

Bob,

You and Wendy are GREAT people. I feel very privileged to have met you many years ago. Keep up the fight. Let us know if we can be of any help to you.

Joe

1 hour ago, TheCMSH said:

Hey Bob,

Jim

X2 Well Said!

Very sorry to read this!!!!  You have many friends and I'm sure you made many more.... that is priceless!!!   👍

Bob all of that sucks! I for one am very glad that we ended up with vettes to get a chance to meet you & Wendy! You are both great people! And you know any one of us would do anything for you! So just name it.... what is one of your wishes?

Could it possibly be hearing some of our Corvettes one last time??? ( I know you go (deaf ) when you hear mine! But I would fire her up and drive her over if you would like to lose your hearing one last time! Just let us know if that is on your wish list to see us drive by your house or another location. WE Love YOU!!!  Julie

One thing for sure....... a lot of Corvettes in the valley are gonna start looking kinda shitty without Bob's love!!!!   

11 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Hey Bob,

Jim

Very well said X3.. Carol and I are thinking of you Bob ...

I don’t know what to say to such shitty news. Just know that we love you bro!  Know that your ACE family is here for you. Please let us know if there’s ANYTHING we can do to make the time more enjoyable and comfortable.  

Sorry to hear this Bob. I think I may have met you once, but most corvette people I meet know you, and everyone of them have nothing but great things to say about you. I could only hope to have such a positive impact on community, I wish you the best. Also I really hate seeing this kind of stuff happening to good people, seems like a lot of it lately.

So sorry to hear this Bob. You have been one of the nicest person around here with all the help you have given to other people. You will be greatly missed by everyone. May God bless you as much as you have blessed others my friend.

• Like 1

Guest badbobs95

I just want to thank you guys for your kind words, even  if some were a tad bit exaggerated! Hahaha. I hope you can come to Monique and Lonnie's house on the 29th. I can't get out much but if I can walk, I'll be there for sure. They were kind enough to come over to our house Thursday and bring a dozen of the best doughnuts I've ever had. Yall take care and stay safe! 

Bad Bob

Okay, this totally isn't fair. Really sad to hear this Bob. My wife and I are truly blessed to have been able to call you a great friend. You're one of the good ones for sure. We'll get together soon and visit. I'm really at a loose for words buddy. I'm really sorry about this and I'm really going to miss you a lot.

Bob So sorry to read this news,  The last time we talked was at the Pavillions car show in Scottsdale, that was at least 3 years ago and we discussed your health then.  Hang in there buddy hopefully I’ll see you next time I get back to Phoenix.