The C8 is getting closer to release

scottcolbath

1 hour ago, theChad said:

:couch:

Who the fuck invited Colin Kapernick to the unveiling?

S.C.

• Haha 1

to bad it's the beginning of GM global 8 and that thing will be so locked down from tuning it's nuts. Standalones will be used a lot on these just like the lambos and stuff sadly. 

GM is trying to convert the Corvette from America’s Sports Car to the World’s Sports Car. Where is Zora when we need him. 

4 hours ago, joe@cpr.com said:

to bad it's the beginning of GM global 8 and that thing will be so locked down from tuning it's nuts. Standalones will be used a lot on these just like the lambos and stuff sadly. 

There isn't a chance it'll be closer to the GTR than Lambo? I'll cross my fingers there's a way instead of a $2k computer.

18 minutes ago, Drewstein said:

There isn't a chance it'll be closer to the GTR than Lambo? I'll cross my fingers there's a way instead of a $2k computer.

Hackers... need more hackers!! :bolt:

1 hour ago, joe@cpr.com said:

lol no one is hacking these with the 256 bit encryption and the certificate handshake it requires. 

Maybe, but’s not impossible. I’m in security and I’ve seen much more secure systems exploited. iPhones use 256 bit encryption too, but there’s always a jailbreak. Exploits can be found in any system regardless of encryption mechanisms.

The certificate is the hard part. You can brute force it and even renting time on Amazon's super computer and it would take easily 15+ years. Global 8 is no joke