IN SEARCH of a 67

Doomer

Hey guys.  This is my first post here.  My name is Mike and I from just west of Philadelphia. I’m trying to track down my grandfather’s old Corvette. In 1967 427. convertible. 400hp with AC. Marina Blue Black stinger.VIN. SN194677S114215.  I made a post about 10 years ago looking for the vette and a few months ago A fellow  in Virginia reached out to me.   He said that he had a poster that the previous owner had made up for car shows. After some time of going back-and-forth I was able to track the car to an owner in the late 90s.    He was gracious enough to emai me All of the information that he had as well as the poster free of charge plus shipping. No big deal at all what I found from him was that the car was sold to a neighbor who then shipped it to Arizona and from there on that is all I know.   I just want to see if the car was still alive and if there are any present pictures of it. Please see the attached poster that I have in my possession and I can give you 40+ years of history on the car. Thank you for all of your help keep the tires spinning

BD94E87E-526F-4B0F-95BC-83725767FC1E.jpeg

Hi Mike and welcome, I'm a transplant from Bucks county living out here now and will keep an eye out for your grandfathers vette. I'm sure one like that will not go unnoticed. 

Did you post in the southwest section on Corvette forum? Probly get a little more attention there as well.

Good luck with your search. :cheers

If you are on Facebook, post it up on the ACE public group page there, that will give you some additional exposure.

Best of luck with your search! :thumbs

I am not a Facebooker.  Haha.  Low tech man in a high tech world.   Feel free to add it if you would like to.  

Md

4 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Did you post in the southwest section on Corvette forum? 

38 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I have not and to be honest I am not sure how to get there. 

Here:  https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southwest-44/ 

2 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I am not a Facebooker.  Haha.  Low tech man in a high tech world.   Feel free to add it if you would like to.  

Md

I'll see what I can do for ya. . .

I believe you can hire a Private Investigator who has the ability to run VIN's to see if that car is or was recently registered in Arizona.