MCS

Driveway Clearance

MCS

I'm wondering if there's anyone close to Pima & Jomax (Scottsdale) with a C7 Z06 with the Z07 package who would be willing to come by my home to see if there's enough clearance in my driveway for the front spoiler.  I have an offer in on a similar car in CA and need to know for sure.  I have a friend with a Grand Sport that clears fine.. but I'm not 100% sure that the spoiler with the Z07 will clear.   Thanks in advance!

Extender32

When I bought my ZR1 I had the same concerns.  Fortunately, my splitter/spolier cleared if I pulled straight in.  I later purchased a product called Bridgit that sits at the end of my driveway as my approach is rolled curbing and adds approx 2 in of clearance.  The Bridgit is not cheap (I paid about $800 for a 24 ft section) but it is well worth it. I do live within a HOA and they have not said a word to me.

https://www.bridjit.com/

mrhusker

The driveway will eventually make it's own clearance...😃

1288767654_1998Corvette-00747-FrontSplitter.thumb.JPG.bcdded193315637770595169264d56dc.JPG

Shakti Vette

Pull in at an angle you will be fine.........😉