Chevy's in the Park 10-27-18

az57chevy

Thanks,  I just sent my registration to this.  Never been, so hope it's a nice show.  I'm also registered for the Corvettes on the Midway show in November.

• 1 month later...

Is this the show that use to be at the dealer in Chandler? Can't remember off hand. Im still thinking about going, not completely sure if I can just yet.

On 10/6/2018 at 10:40 AM, mrhusker said:

Is this the show that use to be at the dealer in Chandler? Can't remember off hand. Im still thinking about going, not completely sure if I can just yet.

Same group. They usually hold two shows a year, this one in the park and then at Thorobred

Thanks, the one at Thorobred is the one I've been to. Don't think I've been to this one yet.

Love eating at San Tan Brewery.

6 hours ago, az57chevy said:

Who eats at a brewery?  :)

I once ate a bacon board with beer! Great pairing!

7BAE52E3-6541-49AD-A580-FBDD5CFE98B8.thumb.jpeg.a732581dc1cec24a2ef0774d47f700da.jpeg

19 hours ago, Chameleon said:

People who don't like beer.  :P 

Bingo.....quit drinking like 30 years ago. Now, I can't stand the taste of almost every beer I've tried lately.

I'm attending a different show but if that falls through I'll be a day of registration if I can go and they have a spot open for me. Won't know till after this weekend.

Looks like I'll be attending the other show. A buddy of mine is going also. He has a Ford so that's why we can't do the Chevy one.

We didn't register for the show, just curious about parking. I use to go to Thorobred when we lived in Gilbert, parking looked sketchy going thru town...? Might take a ride down there to check this out other wise. 

1 hour ago, az57chevy said:

Should be plenty of parking on the east side of the downtown area or some dirt/gravel to the south

Thank you.