Jump to content
HOXXOH

Tuesday Geezer Lunch location is back to JB's until???

Recommended Posts

Chameleon

. . . but you didn't explain all the work that went into achieving that. . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JLs Mistress

You are right I didnt...... It's the kind of thing you must see first hand . Sooooo if you attend a Geezer Lunch this is the kind of thing you see and learn Grasshopper....but I did notice The Force was with me .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JLs Mistress
On 9/26/2018 at 12:25 AM, Eddie44 said:

🤣🤣🤣

 

On 9/25/2018 at 11:10 PM, JLs Mistress said:

I took the only photo that matters

20180925_142608.jpg

iT'S TIME TO SHOW THE CUP AND KNIFE AGAIN IT MUST BE TUES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extender32
On 10/2/2018 at 1:01 AM, JLs Mistress said:

 

iT'S TIME TO SHOW THE CUP AND KNIFE AGAIN IT MUST BE TUES.

Why were you MIA yesterday? Your Audi doesn't like the rain? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JLs Mistress

it was Carols Birthday and she made other plans for me I mean us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnU
22 hours ago, JLs Mistress said:

it was Carols Birthday and she made other plans for me I mean us.

 

Yes, Dear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnU

Some pictures of Geezers looking for food.  John Ledger was late and missed the photo op, but he did not miss desert!  Sorry my minivan was so dirty...wife's day with the Vette.    😉

 

 

Geezers 12-11-18.jpg

gezers 12-11-18.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extender32
45 minutes ago, JohnU said:

Some pictures of Geezers looking for food.  John Ledger was late and missed the photo op, but he did not miss desert!  Sorry my minivan was so dirty...wife's day with the Vette.    😉

 

 

Geezers 12-11-18.jpg

gezers 12-11-18.jpg

You were mighty brave to let the spousal unit have the vette for the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnU

She and Suzy Cruzy were out today and cracked the windshield.... too much laughing apparently!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extender32
14 hours ago, JohnU said:

She and Suzy Cruzy were out today and cracked the windshield.... too much laughing apparently!!! 

Ouch!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troglodyte

Three geezers were setting around after the weekly meeting.  Geezer-b-one says, "Sixty is the worst age there is!  You feel like you need to pee all the time, and when you try nothing comes out."  Geezer-b-two says,  "That ain't nothing!  Seventy, seventy is the worst age.  You feel like you have to take a dump all the time, but you have to eat three bran muffins before anything comes out."  Geezer-b-three says, "You guys don't know nothen'.  Eighty is the worst!  I pee and take a dump every morning at exactly six a.m."  Geezer -b-two says, "If you do that every morning at six a.m., what the hell is your problem?  Geezer-b-three says, "I don't get up until seven!"

 

The best to all the geezers and geezers-to -be for the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extender32
3 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

Three geezers were setting around after the weekly meeting.  Geezer-b-one says, "Sixty is the worst age there is!  You feel like you need to pee all the time, and when you try nothing comes out."  Geezer-b-two says,  "That ain't nothing!  Seventy, seventy is the worst age.  You feel like you have to take a dump all the time, but you have to eat three bran muffins before anything comes out."  Geezer-b-three says, "You guys don't know nothen'.  Eighty is the worst!  I pee and take a dump every morning at exactly six a.m."  Geezer -b-two says, "If you do that every morning at six a.m., what the hell is your problem?  Geezer-b-three says, "I don't get up until seven!"

 

The best to all the geezers and geezers-to -be for the season.

Good one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extender32

Need a pic with Donna modeling her motorcycle  A...less Chaps too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×